My sister or the train.Is she hot?
Both strange questions tbh lol
My sister or the train.Is she hot?
IckI mean, Tom cruise and Ana de armas broke up but that age gap was impressive
Chris Martin is dating Sophie Turner. Famous people really are allergic to age appropriate relationships
YesMy sister or the train.
Both strange questions tbh lol
Who is to say what gap of age is appropriate?Chris Martin is dating Sophie Turner. Famous people really are allergic to age appropriate relationships
If I had asked this question, I would have gotten punched or slapped!
Me I sayWho is to say what gap of age is appropriate?
One man's Efferdent is another girl's art supplies!
That’s called Hope privilegeIf I had asked this question, I would have gotten punched or slapped!
Yeah but all them women are most likely other menNot just celebrities tho, even on this website I saw some age gap shenanigans
Agreed50+ year old men going for 18 year olds borders on predatory
After they called his first divorce a conscious uncoupling my eyes rolled too hard to ever take him serious againI bet his cock is as bland as his music.
Like 50 to 30 isn't so bad. 30 is enough for a person to age and mature.Agreed
Poopy frog or chocolate frog?
Whoaaaaa! Why so quick with the sharp objects? I didn't ask you what day it was...If I had asked this question, I would have gotten punched or slapped!
Got to say. I’m old too but don’t get it.Hell, I'm so old my Efferdent joke fell flat...
I got too serious sorryHell, I'm so old my Efferdent joke fell flat...
There was no karate chop reactionWhoaaaaa! Why so quick with the sharp objects? I didn't ask you what day it was...