BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,161 Well have you considered humankind's most perfect delicacy ....... the chicken tendies?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,162 Bailey94 said: Well have you considered humankind's most perfect delicacy ....... the chicken tendies? Click to expand... Oh damn
Bailey94 said: Well have you considered humankind's most perfect delicacy ....... the chicken tendies? Click to expand... Oh damn
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,168 I'm just gonna leave this here and hope everyone will see it. This is the good stuff Thread 'Mental health tips & reminders' Nov 22, 2025
I'm just gonna leave this here and hope everyone will see it. This is the good stuff Thread 'Mental health tips & reminders' Nov 22, 2025
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,169 Maddiemoiselle said: Do I venture out in the snow? Click to expand... No Under no circumstances could I suggest that
Maddiemoiselle said: Do I venture out in the snow? Click to expand... No Under no circumstances could I suggest that
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,171 Bailey94 said: It's snowing there? Click to expand... Lol no
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,175 Technically I have ingredients for nachos
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,176 Maddiemoiselle said: Technically I have ingredients for nachos Click to expand... BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THIS??????
Maddiemoiselle said: Technically I have ingredients for nachos Click to expand... BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THIS??????
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,177 Bailey94 said: BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THIS?????? Click to expand... BITCH CAUSE I FORGOT!!!!!!
Bailey94 said: BITCH WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAD WITH THIS?????? Click to expand... BITCH CAUSE I FORGOT!!!!!!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,178 I just .......... I don't even know who you are anymore
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,179 Okay. It's settled then. I'll do the nachos.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,180 Maddiemoiselle said: Okay. It's settled then. I'll do the nachos. Click to expand...