Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,225 Just a bit congested still so can't taste much
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,229 That nacho cheese sauce you get at the movies Pretty sure that isn't close to anything close to cheese, but it's so good
That nacho cheese sauce you get at the movies Pretty sure that isn't close to anything close to cheese, but it's so good
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,230 Bailey94 said: That nacho cheese sauce you get at the movies Pretty sure that isn't close to anything close to cheese, but it's so good Click to expand... I want that!
Bailey94 said: That nacho cheese sauce you get at the movies Pretty sure that isn't close to anything close to cheese, but it's so good Click to expand... I want that!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,232 Maddiemoiselle said: I want that! Click to expand... I could eat a bathtub full of that stuff New resolution
Maddiemoiselle said: I want that! Click to expand... I could eat a bathtub full of that stuff New resolution
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,234 Bailey94 said: Omg now I want brisket nachos Click to expand... Go on...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,235 Well it's nacho chips and queso and pico and scallions and brisket
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,236 Oh but I would rather have sour cream and salsa instead of pico
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,238 Pour in a little broth .......... baby you got a stew going!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jan 12, 2026 #345,239 I'm not gonna make it much longer. I snorted a fuckton of cheetos dust, but I think the effects are wearing off
I'm not gonna make it much longer. I snorted a fuckton of cheetos dust, but I think the effects are wearing off