youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,181 SimplySadie said: Hahaahaha Click to expand... Damn lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,183 SophUKYis said: Y’shtola is top tier pretty it’s true Click to expand... How’s that ankle ?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,184 I came in to a bride talk, who’s getting married?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,186 SimplySadie said: How’s that ankle ? Click to expand... It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey
SimplySadie said: How’s that ankle ? Click to expand... It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,187 youngbustyredhead said: Y'sophla Click to expand... Ahhhh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,188 SophUKYis said: It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey Click to expand... You need a cybernetic ankle
SophUKYis said: It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey Click to expand... You need a cybernetic ankle
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,189 SophUKYis said: It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey Click to expand... Seems like they should maybe have pinned for you early on
SophUKYis said: It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey Click to expand... Seems like they should maybe have pinned for you early on
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,190 SophUKYis said: I came in to a bride talk, who’s getting married? Click to expand... Twas but a tease
SophUKYis said: I came in to a bride talk, who’s getting married? Click to expand... Twas but a tease
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,191 youngbustyredhead said: You need a cybernetic ankle Click to expand... !! Like in cyberpunk
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,192 I’m sure you expected more frogress by now…
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,194 SimplySadie said: Seems like they should maybe have pinned for you early on Click to expand... I’m waiting on a date for a ultra sound scan but who knows when that’ll be
SimplySadie said: Seems like they should maybe have pinned for you early on Click to expand... I’m waiting on a date for a ultra sound scan but who knows when that’ll be
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,195 SimplySadie said: I’m sure you expected more frogress by now… Click to expand... Just a tad
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,196 Doctor was like “It should be healed by now” Like yes cheers why do you think I’m phoning you?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,197 SophUKYis said: I’m waiting on a date for a ultra sound scan but who knows when that’ll be Click to expand... Are having a froggin laugh
SophUKYis said: I’m waiting on a date for a ultra sound scan but who knows when that’ll be Click to expand... Are having a froggin laugh
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,199 SimplySadie said: Goober you eye rolling me … Click to expand... Ya but I already don't remember why and I'd have to scroll up to find out so
SimplySadie said: Goober you eye rolling me … Click to expand... Ya but I already don't remember why and I'd have to scroll up to find out so
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jan 20, 2026 #356,200 But seriously, geez, so bad for you Sophie. I feel ya pain, frustration must be off the charts