Damn lolHahaahaha
Damn lolHahaahaha
How’s that ankle ?Y’shtola is top tier pretty it’s true![]()
It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okeyHow’s that ankle ?
AhhhhY'sophla
You need a cybernetic ankleIt buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey
It buckled this evening when I stop up so not great but it’s okey
Twas but a teaseI came in to a bride talk, who’s getting married?
!! Like in cyberpunkYou need a cybernetic ankle
I’m waiting on a date for a ultra sound scan but who knows when that’ll beSeems like they should maybe have pinned for you early on![]()
Just a tadI’m sure you expected more frogress by now…
Are having a froggin laughI’m waiting on a date for a ultra sound scan but who knows when that’ll be
Ya but I already don't remember why and I'd have to scroll up to find out soGoober you eye rolling me …