Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,441 Yep. Many lvls of exp. Charisma through the charts! Not.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,442 Harthacnut said: Tash, no. Click to expand... I was just making a more jarring comment than yours
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,443 Knelt down and my knees popped. That doesn't fill me confidence I'm young any more.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,444 itsthicc said: yes tash yes!!! Click to expand... No. No.
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,445 Tash26 said: No. No. Click to expand... YES. YES. YES.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,446 Tash26 said: I was just making a more jarring comment than yours Click to expand... Yes, you win.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,447 Lurking said: Knelt down and my knees popped. That doesn't fill me confidence I'm young any more. Click to expand... Poor diddums
Lurking said: Knelt down and my knees popped. That doesn't fill me confidence I'm young any more. Click to expand... Poor diddums
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,449 You’re many things but gross? Never
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,450 Tash26 said: I feel gross It wasn't worth it Click to expand... You're not gross in the eyes of our lord and savior.
Tash26 said: I feel gross It wasn't worth it Click to expand... You're not gross in the eyes of our lord and savior.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,451 itsthicc said: You're not gross in the eyes of our lord and savior. Click to expand... Grond?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,452 Tash26 said: I feel gross It wasn't worth it Click to expand... I have at affect on women
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,453 Ed Sheerans face makes me feel ill. And I feel.nad about that
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,454 Harthacnut said: I have at affect on women Click to expand... Oh. I caused this. So no
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,458 Harthacnut said: Ed Sheerans face makes me feel ill. And I feel.nad about that Click to expand... Ed Sheeran looks like an axolotl
Harthacnut said: Ed Sheerans face makes me feel ill. And I feel.nad about that Click to expand... Ed Sheeran looks like an axolotl
itsthicc Resident FCN Regular Feb 20, 2026 #388,459 Tash26 said: Grond? Click to expand... NO! Jesus Ricardo Pascal Sanchez Christ