L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,601 cian46irish said: Nice little bit of information. Had a quick Google, looks an interesting read, so I shall. Click to expand... Yes! Red is going to be so proud of me.
cian46irish said: Nice little bit of information. Had a quick Google, looks an interesting read, so I shall. Click to expand... Yes! Red is going to be so proud of me.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,602 PlayfullDude said: My Grandparents lived in Bearsden. Click to expand... Very nice area Bearsden.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,603 It's probably changed heaps sinve I was there
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,605 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hello y'all Click to expand... hello
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,606 Caught up on this thread just as you all were talking about sports... lol. I don't have much to contribute on that subject.
Caught up on this thread just as you all were talking about sports... lol. I don't have much to contribute on that subject.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,608 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hello y'all Click to expand... yo
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,610 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hello y'all Click to expand... Hello
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,611 Tender_n_Crispy said: Just resting. Eating some popcorn. Click to expand... You’ve just put me in the mood for popcorn!
Tender_n_Crispy said: Just resting. Eating some popcorn. Click to expand... You’ve just put me in the mood for popcorn!
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,612 Popcorn is another one on my kryptonites. Sorry not sorry.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,613 Well popcorn is usually every other weekend with a movie when my girls stay over. It’s 4:33am here and because of your mention of it, it’s just out of the microwave. Enjoying it I certainly am
Well popcorn is usually every other weekend with a movie when my girls stay over. It’s 4:33am here and because of your mention of it, it’s just out of the microwave. Enjoying it I certainly am
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,618 Did it ? Must have been brief not 2-3 hours like Monday
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Apr 22, 2026 #432,619 AmberWarning said: Did it ? Must have been brief not 2-3 hours like Monday Click to expand... Was only for like 10 minutes
AmberWarning said: Did it ? Must have been brief not 2-3 hours like Monday Click to expand... Was only for like 10 minutes