FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,421 BaileyXcX said: Go cowboys Click to expand... How's it going Bailey? Oh she's gone didnt read up above. Last edited: May 6, 2026
BaileyXcX said: Go cowboys Click to expand... How's it going Bailey? Oh she's gone didnt read up above.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,423 FoxInTheSnow said: Good, Put on your Avalanche gear Click to expand... I'm still Buffalo first, then Colorado
FoxInTheSnow said: Good, Put on your Avalanche gear Click to expand... I'm still Buffalo first, then Colorado
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,424 Professor_Oral said: Evening Click to expand... Yo yo
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,425 Maddiemoiselle said: Yo yo Click to expand... What's poppin'
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,426 Professor_Oral said: What's poppin' Click to expand... Just workin. Barely lol
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,427 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm still Buffalo first, then Colorado Click to expand... Ok, Buffalo / Colorado final. So its drivable to see Game 3, 4 or 6
Maddiemoiselle said: I'm still Buffalo first, then Colorado Click to expand... Ok, Buffalo / Colorado final. So its drivable to see Game 3, 4 or 6
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,428 Maddiemoiselle said: Just workin. Barely lol Click to expand... Crap pay, crap effort.. Amiright?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,429 FoxInTheSnow said: Ok, Buffalo / Colorado final. So its drivable to see Game 3, 4 or 6 Click to expand... Ooo that would be fun. Although it's probably looking like Carolina vs Colorado lol
FoxInTheSnow said: Ok, Buffalo / Colorado final. So its drivable to see Game 3, 4 or 6 Click to expand... Ooo that would be fun. Although it's probably looking like Carolina vs Colorado lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,430 Professor_Oral said: Crap pay, crap effort.. Amiright? Click to expand... This is the way
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,431 Maddiemoiselle said: Ooo that would be fun. Although it's probably looking like Carolina vs Colorado lol Click to expand... Ya that's far to drive
Maddiemoiselle said: Ooo that would be fun. Although it's probably looking like Carolina vs Colorado lol Click to expand... Ya that's far to drive
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,432 Professor_Oral said: Crap pay, crap effort.. Amiright? Click to expand... As if management puts in a lot of effort
Professor_Oral said: Crap pay, crap effort.. Amiright? Click to expand... As if management puts in a lot of effort
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,433 FoxInTheSnow said: As if management puts in a lot of effort Click to expand... Some of us do lol!
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,434 Professor_Oral said: Some of us do lol! Click to expand... Down with management
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,435 FoxInTheSnow said: Down with management Click to expand... Wow!! Management has feelings too
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,436 Professor_Oral said: Wow!! Management has feelings too Click to expand... Oh sorry, I meant to say: Down with the Establishment But I would lump management in with that
Professor_Oral said: Wow!! Management has feelings too Click to expand... Oh sorry, I meant to say: Down with the Establishment But I would lump management in with that
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,437 FoxInTheSnow said: Oh sorry, I meant to say: Down with the Establishment But I would lump management in with that Click to expand... Meh, that's acceptable. Down with the Establishment
FoxInTheSnow said: Oh sorry, I meant to say: Down with the Establishment But I would lump management in with that Click to expand... Meh, that's acceptable. Down with the Establishment
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,438 BunnyBeeHope said: Cat. Click to expand... BaileyXcX said: Cat Click to expand... Cat
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,439 BunnyBeeHope said: Congrats red Click to expand... Ty Hope! Sweet sleepies!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,440 BaileyXcX said: Red! You got a car! Woohoo! Yippee that’s awesome Click to expand... I love it! It's my friend
BaileyXcX said: Red! You got a car! Woohoo! Yippee that’s awesome Click to expand... I love it! It's my friend