How's it going Bailey?Go cowboys
Oh she's gone didnt read up above.
Last edited:
How's it going Bailey?Go cowboys
I'm still Buffalo first, then ColoradoGood,
Put on your Avalanche gear![]()
Yo yoEvening
What's poppin'Yo yo
Just workin. Barely lolWhat's poppin'
Ok,I'm still Buffalo first, then Colorado![]()
Crap pay, crap effort.. Amiright?Just workin. Barely lol
Ooo that would be fun. Although it's probably looking like Carolina vs Colorado lolOk,
Buffalo / Colorado final. So its drivable to see Game 3, 4 or 6
This is the wayCrap pay, crap effort.. Amiright?
Ya that's far to driveOoo that would be fun. Although it's probably looking like Carolina vs Colorado lol
As if management puts in a lot of effortCrap pay, crap effort.. Amiright?
Some of us do lol!As if management puts in a lot of effort
Down with managementSome of us do lol!
Oh sorry,Wow!!
Management has feelings too![]()
Meh, that's acceptable.Oh sorry,
I meant to say:
Down with the Establishment
But I would lump management in with that![]()
Ty Hope! Sweet sleepies!Congrats red
I love it! It's my friendRed! You got a car! Woohoo! Yippee that’s awesome![]()