@ConsciousNobody may I have a popsicle please?
I got 2... I'll shareIs it too late for popsicles?
we all do.....I may just say weird things when drunk posting
Don't worry young padawan, It will come.with practise....Not me!
Howdy BaileyHello Red
Hello Dude
Howdy BaileyHello Red
Hello Dude
And obviously I haven’t had much practice since I just turned 21 a couple of weeks agoDon't worry young padawan, It will come.with practise....![]()
How's things.?Howdy Bailey
Oh...missed that... A belated happy birthdayAnd obviously I haven’t had much practice since I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago
Ty!Oh...missed that... A belated happy birthday![]()
I'm ok... Have been in ED with youngest for last 20hrs. Punctured lung playing football yesterday....Perfect
Thank you for asking
How's you?
Glad you waited![]()
Holy moly. I'm sorry to hear thatI'm ok... Have been in ED with youngest for last 20hrs. Punctured lung playing football yesterday....
Thanks.... had xrays about an hour ago.... waiting to find out if it is a chest drain or homeHoly moly. I'm sorry to hear that
What's the latest?