BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,801 Gosh that sounds incredibly painful. That's a long time to wait on x-rays
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,802 It is... although it is Sunday Morning so there is the Saturday night shenanigan paitents clogging the system.....
It is... although it is Sunday Morning so there is the Saturday night shenanigan paitents clogging the system.....
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,803 PlayfullDude said: It is... although it is Sunday Morning so there is the Saturday night shenanigan paitents clogging the system..... Click to expand... Oh yeah I guess that's a plus
PlayfullDude said: It is... although it is Sunday Morning so there is the Saturday night shenanigan paitents clogging the system..... Click to expand... Oh yeah I guess that's a plus
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,806 Pain is around a 5 out of 10 am told by the paitent
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,807 PlayfullDude said: Quite funny some of them..... Click to expand... Oh gosh yes
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,808 PlayfullDude said: Pain is around a 5 out of 10 am told by the paitent Click to expand... Well I guess that's not too bad. Easy for me to say
PlayfullDude said: Pain is around a 5 out of 10 am told by the paitent Click to expand... Well I guess that's not too bad. Easy for me to say
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,809 youngbustyredhead said: Not me! Click to expand... Same, not me either.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,812 youngbustyredhead said: Is it too late for popsicles? Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: @ConsciousNobody may I have a popsicle please? Click to expand... Not too late. at farmer's market. they are giving fruit popsicles.. literally pureed frozen fruits. I had 1 of each. blend blend
youngbustyredhead said: Is it too late for popsicles? Click to expand... youngbustyredhead said: @ConsciousNobody may I have a popsicle please? Click to expand... Not too late. at farmer's market. they are giving fruit popsicles.. literally pureed frozen fruits. I had 1 of each. blend blend
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,813 BaileyXcX said: I just found another drunk post Click to expand... I saw some of them. Most thought they were cute.
BaileyXcX said: I just found another drunk post Click to expand... I saw some of them. Most thought they were cute.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,814 BaileyXcX said: Well I guess that's not too bad. Easy for me to say Click to expand... Is the sames for me too.... I just have a sore butt from hospital chair...
BaileyXcX said: Well I guess that's not too bad. Easy for me to say Click to expand... Is the sames for me too.... I just have a sore butt from hospital chair...
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,815 ConsciousNobody said: I saw some of them. Most thought they were cute. Click to expand... People are so nice. They just skip over me and keep going
ConsciousNobody said: I saw some of them. Most thought they were cute. Click to expand... People are so nice. They just skip over me and keep going
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,816 ConsciousNobody said: Not too late. at farmer's market. they are giving fruit popsicles.. literally pureed frozen fruits. I had 1 of each. blend blend Click to expand... Is there a
ConsciousNobody said: Not too late. at farmer's market. they are giving fruit popsicles.. literally pureed frozen fruits. I had 1 of each. blend blend Click to expand... Is there a
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,817 ConsciousNobody said: I saw some of them. Most thought they were cute. Click to expand... They are so so cute
ConsciousNobody said: I saw some of them. Most thought they were cute. Click to expand... They are so so cute
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,818 Oh there goes that lovable goof, much alike a lost in middle of the road..
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,820 BaileyXcX said: Oh y'all are precious Click to expand... No u