Washed your face ?Wait. No
I just cleaned your seat![]()
Washed your face ?Wait. No
I just cleaned your seat![]()
Yeahhhhhhhhhh. You get meWashed your face ?
I declined that one for reasonsDid any one say Dick Tracey?
yeah, comic strips, radioIsn’t it like. 50s thing? Radio? I didn’t know there was a movie
Weird that an ex El Comandante would be in itDid any
yeah, comic strips, radio
Weird movie for sure. For kids, but like, Madonna does a relative full frontal with bush if my memory serves.
And yeah, the make up was weird. pulp before pulp? idk
wait I dont know what youre talking about tell me mooooooooooreWeird that an ex El Comandante would be in it
Bushwait I dont know what youre talking about tell me moooooooooore
Richardo NixotoI was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent