Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,181 Tash26 said: Wait. No I just cleaned your seat Click to expand... Washed your face ?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,182 Amberrlicious said: Washed your face ? Click to expand... Yeahhhhhhhhhh. You get me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,185 DrugDistributor said: Did any one say Dick Tracey? Click to expand... I declined that one for reasons
DrugDistributor said: Did any one say Dick Tracey? Click to expand... I declined that one for reasons
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,187 Isn’t it like. 50s thing? Radio? I didn’t know there was a movie
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,188 Amberrlicious said: Isn’t it like. 50s thing? Radio? I didn’t know there was a movie Click to expand... yeah, comic strips, radio Weird movie for sure. For kids, but like, Madonna does a relative full frontal with bush if my memory serves. And yeah, the make up was weird. pulp before pulp? idk
Amberrlicious said: Isn’t it like. 50s thing? Radio? I didn’t know there was a movie Click to expand... yeah, comic strips, radio Weird movie for sure. For kids, but like, Madonna does a relative full frontal with bush if my memory serves. And yeah, the make up was weird. pulp before pulp? idk
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,190 DrugDistributor said: Did any yeah, comic strips, radio Weird movie for sure. For kids, but like, Madonna does a relative full frontal with bush if my memory serves. And yeah, the make up was weird. pulp before pulp? idk Click to expand... Weird that an ex El Comandante would be in it
DrugDistributor said: Did any yeah, comic strips, radio Weird movie for sure. For kids, but like, Madonna does a relative full frontal with bush if my memory serves. And yeah, the make up was weird. pulp before pulp? idk Click to expand... Weird that an ex El Comandante would be in it
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,191 Tash26 said: Weird that an ex El Comandante would be in it Click to expand... wait I dont know what youre talking about tell me moooooooooore
Tash26 said: Weird that an ex El Comandante would be in it Click to expand... wait I dont know what youre talking about tell me moooooooooore
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,192 DrugDistributor said: wait I dont know what youre talking about tell me moooooooooore Click to expand... Bush
DrugDistributor said: wait I dont know what youre talking about tell me moooooooooore Click to expand... Bush
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,193 Come on, I’m not even American and I got that
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,196 He probably didn't know the weird word change that fcn does with presi.dent or tr.um.p
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,198 I was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent
I was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,199 Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't
Good joke amber but please explain it to the others that didn't get it. I totally got it but Maddie didn't
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,200 DrugDistributor said: I was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent Click to expand... Richardo Nixoto
DrugDistributor said: I was not aware, no. Ive been on forums that do that with other words though. I was looking for some sort of south american actor turned presi.dent Click to expand... Richardo Nixoto