it was stupid. The thread title was a girl’s name and reminded me of someone who used to post here who I liked. Idk why I clicked on it, I knew it wasn’t going to have anything to do with herI don’t even look in there![]()
it was stupid. The thread title was a girl’s name and reminded me of someone who used to post here who I liked. Idk why I clicked on it, I knew it wasn’t going to have anything to do with herI don’t even look in there![]()
Yep that’s the one I clicked too.it was stupid. The thread title was a girl’s name and reminded me of someone who used to post here who I liked. Idk why I clicked on it, I knew it wasn’t going to have anything to do with her
Boiling lava would do betterSee Hope this is why we need cold milk to cool down
Sorry for bringing it to your attention :/I’ve just checked it out too
Uugghh
And in this case tries to act like they “own” themIt really irritates me when men ( for want of a better word) post pics of females, even ones they take from porn sites and try to get others to comment on them.
Every time I see a post that says “my wife/gf” or “my sister” (ughhh) I think it should be removedIt really irritates me when men ( for want of a better word) post pics of females, even ones they take from porn sites and try to get others to comment on them.
Totally agree.Every time I see a post that says “my wife/gf” or “my sister” (ughhh) I think it should be removed