it was stupid. The thread title was a girl’s name and reminded me of someone who used to post here who I liked. Idk why I clicked on it, I knew it wasn’t going to have anything to do with her
it was stupid. The thread title was a girl’s name and reminded me of someone who used to post here who I liked. Idk why I clicked on it, I knew it wasn’t going to have anything to do with her
It really irritates me when men ( for want of a better word) post pics of females, even ones they take from porn sites and try to get others to comment on them.
It really irritates me when men ( for want of a better word) post pics of females, even ones they take from porn sites and try to get others to comment on them.
It really irritates me when men ( for want of a better word) post pics of females, even ones they take from porn sites and try to get others to comment on them.
How can some one who posts a pic looking the way his does comment badly on anyone else’s pics. Total loser. And everyone else that posts in there is a loser too.