youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:02 PM #518,221 He’s a mutant. Was in X-Factor back in the day but idk his whole deal
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:03 PM #518,222 Nerrrdddss. I saw it in an ad and assumed it was xmen related due to the colours and the big X lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:03 PM #518,223 I think he absorbs energy which makes him strong?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:04 PM #518,224 BunnyBeeHope said: Nerrrdddss. I saw it in an ad and assumed it was xmen related due to the colours and the big X lol Click to expand... Bit of a giveaway yes lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Nerrrdddss. I saw it in an ad and assumed it was xmen related due to the colours and the big X lol Click to expand... Bit of a giveaway yes lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:04 PM #518,225 He absorbs energy but has to expel it again in a short time otherwise it hurts/deforms him
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:05 PM #518,227 Making me think about how on the nose all the xmen code names are
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:07 PM #518,235 Amberrlicious said: Maggot Click to expand... ew
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:08 PM #518,237 BunnyBeeHope said: Beast is just mean lol Click to expand... He wasn’t even that beasty at first. Just had big hands and feet
BunnyBeeHope said: Beast is just mean lol Click to expand... He wasn’t even that beasty at first. Just had big hands and feet
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Yesterday at 1:08 PM #518,238 I'm not sure which comic its in but I like that scene when Iceman is talking to Winter Solider and is like damn that should of been my name
I'm not sure which comic its in but I like that scene when Iceman is talking to Winter Solider and is like damn that should of been my name