Religion

Discussion in 'Religion' started by ZeroRewind, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Billy_B

Billy_B Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Ah, I like it cool thanks

2. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Perhaps respect and open-mindfulness are too difficult for some people to grasp...cold hearts and closed minds will always factor into religion as will warm hearts and open minds. Agree whole heartedly that a lot of religions are taking a bad rap for a minority of bad folks using religion as a shield.

daddytongue likes this.
  3. ZeroRewind

ZeroRewind Guest

That's what I was saying when I first posted. Thanks PumpkinPie. Glad to see there are some fair minded people here.

4. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,044⛀
    Religion has been used to manipulate people for a long time. Terrorists take impressionable young men and women and tell them here go blow yourself up for God. Meanwhile the masterminds are not doing it. The problem is people are scared and fear leads to ignorance. So they say all Muslims want to kill us all of Islam is bad. They can't and won't recognize that most people whether Muslim , Christian or Jew just want to live and worship as they please. But you always have a few so called leaders that of all those mentioned have to point fingers at the others, and there followers think they are right because they are * holy men*. To live like that is to live always in fear. I refuse to live that way. Is it possible the guy on the bus with the beard is gonna blow him self up ? Maybe but most likely he's trying to get to the grocery store like me.