Sex fantasy???

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Melissaa, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Suburbancommando

Suburbancommando Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,750⛀
    Mine is to completely dominate someone. To have an utterly submissive girl obeying my every order, following my every whim, while I do absolutely anything I want to her

2. Queenkit1st

Queenkit1st Active Member

Money:
    1,772⛀
    A crowd of naked girls brushing past as they go quickly to where they want to - I know: extravagant

Melissaa likes this.
  3. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    Yes I’m lesbian as Melisaa i think we’ll knows!

4. Heidiwil

Heidiwil Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    32,968⛀
    To play with one of my FCN friends in a real life encounter, where distance is not an issue, money to set up our elaborate scene is not a question, to have both be unequivocally ready for the ultimate sexual pleasure. Neither one of us thinks of the trivial obstacles of making it be so. We both act normal, in control and assertive to our desires. I am not stressed that my pussy and tits aren't perfect...i know I am enough, more than enough for him and he is not distracted by questioning if his size is inadequate. We have discussed our meeting, but I want to lay the bait...i am the dreamer in our roleplay adventures but he is the enforcer. He knows my every desire and isn't hesitant to fulfill our fantasy. When we meet, it is a movie...eyes locked, my pussy utterly dripping from my lips and his beautiful cock is bulging through his nicely pressed pants. He looks delicious and I feel sultry...

Let the play begin

5. Stucarpgod

Stucarpgod Member

Money:
    229⛀
    Hi if you need me to help you out let me no

6. Melissaa

Melissaa Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Lmao I m straight kit!!!!! XDXDXD

7. Ry23

Ry23 Member

Money:
    554⛀
    i have many fantasies.. but my greatest one is to fuck my ex girlfriend's mother.. me n my ex have broken up.. but me n her mom have always gotten along really well n we are actually still friends n even party together once in a while.. i have been too nervous n shy to tell her how i feel.. but i really want to fuck her one day.. she is close to 50 yrs old but has a sexy ass on her.. long dark hair.. nice figure.. cute smile n big titts.. i would not want to start drama or let anyone know.. it would be our lil secret.. i just want the thrill n excitement n pleasure of knowing i am fucking my ex's mom lol one day when i get the courage i am going to invite her over.. get us both drunk n high n then im gunna show her my hard cock n see what she says.. if she turn me down.. np i will never mention of think of it again.. but i have a feeling she is going to want to get fucked by me (a younger man that used to date n fuck her daughter for quite a few years..) what do u think ?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  8. Queenkit1st

Money:
    1,772⛀
    I know - it was a typo
    I meant to say that you know I am

9. Daddy4LilPussy

Daddy4LilPussy Member

Money:
    537⛀
    My ultimate fantasy is to see my wife in a gangbang. I ream about it quite a bit. I fantasies 7 or 8 guys that are hung filling every opening she has. I just sit back and watch cock after cock fill her pussy and ass up. I dream that all of the guys explode inside her pussy. Filling her pussy completely full of cum. When there all done and she can hardly move I get up and unload every drop of cum from my cock. Then fo finish it all off get down between her legs and eat her pussy out and tasting all of those hot loads of cum. I know its kind of disturbing but fuck I fantasies about it a lot.

10. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I want to turn willing men and women into sexy goths and have a sex party but without bondage sex just the vynle it's the best of both worlds or have a threesome in a cemetery with another woman and man preferably a statanic nun or demonic pastor Mmmmmmnnnnnhhhhhhh so sexy and fun.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  11. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I also want to have sex with The Devil and His Demonic Minons over and over again.

12. David8

David8 New Member

Money:
    22⛀
    I would have say public sex in the rain

13. TheRealSlimLady

TheRealSlimLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    5,941⛀
    My hottest sexual fantasy is being in a world where men don't think that their bell end is a thing of beauty, and that naturally you want it forced down your throat like an endotracheal tube, or up your arse like an endoscope...

Ok that's not my hottest fantasy :p

14. HeyThereSexy1

HeyThereSexy1 New Member

I can help you with that. Feel free to message me

MelancholyArtist likes this.
  15. Dan456

Dan456 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,499⛀
    I'd love to have seconds. Feel another man's cum in her pussy as I'm fucking her.

16. Mikey86

Mikey86 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    7,281⛀
    Mine involves flirting with my cute co-workers... Which leads to an affair and we end up fucking at work.

17. Kram77

Kram77 New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    I like the sound of that one.

18. Kram77

Kram77 New Member

Money:
    10⛀
    Mine is about two woman competing for the same guy