Sex fantasy???

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Melissaa, Dec 20, 2017.

1. ClitEastwood

ClitEastwood Active Member

My sex fantasy is Zenith lol.

truedove likes this.
  2. Dickiee

Dickiee Active Member

Money:
    664⛀
    Young girl in short skirt with no panties rub my dick on Her pussy in city transport bus and when we go out From the bus milk me all over Her ass

3. oldmann50

oldmann50 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,417⛀
    To go out in the countryside whem it is rainimg hard with a beautiful slim young womam with lovely small breasts.then find a field with long wet grass,strip off and make love while the rain soaks us.

4. Hawkeye100

Hawkeye100 Well-Known Member

Money:
    18,225⛀
    Some of mine have already been fulfilled but one that hasn't is to have have 3 or 4 submissive sex slaves to do what ever I tell them to do ...to me and each other while I watch (being dom I know how to treat them so please don't think I'm a bad man lol)

5. Samlight

Samlight Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Bang the chick from McDonald’s that I see all the time at her place in her shower

6. Randomsexchatter

Randomsexchatter New Member

Money:
    138⛀
    Endless fantasies here....

Just now....

I go out with my gf, and she sees i notice some other attractive woman, maybe at a bar, maybe someone we both know (small town). I naturally say nothing. At some point while we are out my gf talks to the woman, seemingly in passing.
    A while later, we come home, and she gets me going... we go into our sex room (doesnt exist yet). And she blindfolds me while undressing me. Then ties me up standing, still blindfolded and puts on quiet music.
    Slowly going over my body with her fingers kissing my, and then jerking my cock. Intermittently. She starts sucking me, hands still all over my body. Slowly. And suddenly im surprised by having my chest and arms kissed while she is still sucking me.
    When i ask whats going on she says nothing at all., instead Moaning with me still in her mouth, other lips and hands on me still all over the rest of my body.
    After a few more minutes, she has my restraints moved so im laying on our sex table, ties my legs to the legs of the table. Arms and legs splayed open. She slowly removes my blindfold by rubbing her pussy on my face until i can see the woman from earlier her face right above me, eating my gfs pussy right over my face. The woman in lingerie with her tits exposed, starts rubbing her pussy on my leg. My gf lowers her pussy onto my face and says "you cannot kiss him. No tongue play unless its inside my pussy."
    And so we do start eating my gf at the same time. And my gf says "you cant have him inside you either, but you can grab and squeeze my dick a little bit with your hands." And the woman does. Never for more than a moment.
    And so the ground rules are laid out..... do i need go into further details? My gf fucks her with a dildo while sucking me off. My gf eats her out while i fuck my gf in numerous positions. She gets the woman to beg for my dick. Blindfolds the woman and has me fuck my gf anally while she uses the dildo to fuck the woman using my same motions.
    In the end, after quite some time... my gf allows the woman to suck me off, but only while my gf is riding me, pulling me out and pushing the womans head down on my dick..... until i explode in the womans mouth.....