Sex fantasy???

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Melissaa, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Naughtygirl888

Naughtygirl888 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Me, 5 guys in the military, ones a hypothetical romantic partner, one other is his brother- each bringing their own thing to the table that turns me on..them watching me get fucked..

2. Naughtygirl888

Naughtygirl888 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Oh yes...all the attention on you.

3. julie39

julie39 New Member

Money:
    39⛀
    i would love to meet a woman and have fun with her in the front of her husband

4. TeeNTee

TeeNTee Guest

Sign me up.

5. stacia

stacia Well-Known Member FCN Regular

My sexual fantasies are to meet a stranger and their be some sexual attraction for us and he follow me to some place private then he grabs me and forcibly pulls down my pants or lifts my skirt or dress and uses me for his sexual pleasure in every way he wishes

MelancholyArtist and IronPinko like this.
  6. Kdubb1280

Kdubb1280 New Member

Money:
    38⛀

stacia likes this.
  7. Kdubb1280

Kdubb1280 New Member

Money:
    38⛀
    Mine would be me stripped naked and forced to jerkoff in front of some hot women.

8. IronPinko

IronPinko Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,387⛀
    actually, one of my strong sexual fantasies is to be in a public place (like bus, train or a crowded street) and a stranger woman (nice one but not necessarily super sexy) starts touching me, and gives me a handjob whispering to my ear "now i'll make you cum all around, and i don't care if people see me".

9. IronPinko

Money:
    1,387⛀
    count me in ;)

stacia likes this.
  10. Kdubb1280

Kdubb1280 New Member

Money:
    38⛀
    Stripped naked in front of hot women and forced to masturbate

11. Silver_Smile

Silver_Smile Active Member

This is only cause of a chat I had the other day... I want to be taken to one of those hole in wall places in the video stores or magazine store place...any way, I want to go and try it. But only if it were totally safe environment and no one would know me or catch me there doing it.

Cubby, IronPinko and MannyMan like this.
  12. MannyMan

MannyMan Well-Known Member

Money:
    17,875⛀
    That's something I've wanted to do too.... but yeah with all the cams and surveillance devices available nowadays it increases the chances of getting caught, but also adds to the rush. Japan seems to have a lot of that, not so much here in Chicago, there are barely any adult shops around anymore!

13. IronPinko

Money:
    1,387⛀
    actually, not sure i'd like to ignore who's playing with my cock... But i'd love to watch an amateur girl do it!

14. Thongs10069

Thongs10069 New Member

Masturbate with another woman

15. ELM_94

ELM_94 New Member

Money:
    5⛀
    My fantasy would have to be being fucked while I'm dead asleep!

16. Jacelovesyou

Jacelovesyou Member

Money:
    564⛀
    Sex with and older woman in her house. Like I walk in and she seduces me and I just ugh. I want it so bad lmao. Whatevvver sheee wants.

17. MelancholyArtist

MelancholyArtist Well-Known Member FCN Regular

I like how you think. I would love to help you with this.

stacia likes this.
  18. MrCole

MrCole New Member

Money:
    25⛀
    Me and my gf picking up a hot girl and taking her back to our place. They then strip and fuck, while i sit and watch. Girl on Girl is so hot imo. . . . After they have had most of the fun, i join in and fuck my gf doggy, while she eats out the pussy of the other girl....

Nothing too crazy, but its mine :)

19. Cubby

Cubby Member

Money:
    125⛀
    Mine has always been to become a powerless middle man in a spitroast by two hung burglars that break in to plunder my belongings then stay to take what I have left :)

20. Bicurious79

Bicurious79 New Member

Money:
    29⛀
    Well I have a few one is to have sex with another female, be fucked by good looking black man with a nice cock that can make me cum, have a sex with my husband another female and male watch my husband fuck someone in front of me.

Maxxpro likes this.