The idiots guide to bipolarism

Discussion in 'Science' started by Philosoraptor, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor Member

Money:
    56,919⛀
    No it's 25% of all Americans because the people who don't use the internet and the number that don't socialize on it are an insignificant amount. If I were you I'd intentionally misunderstand the facts too... Because my poor ego couldn't take being that miserably stupid.

Also please read this quote

God damn you're stupid.

2. Stanthropical

Stanthropical Infamous Butthole Surfer

LOL.

Do you even realize how much of a fallacious cunt you are?

TacoBelle likes this.
  3. Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor Member

Money:
    56,919⛀

4. Stanthropical

Stanthropical Infamous Butthole Surfer

LOL.

Is this all you got? Going to keep throwing fallacies and other diversions at this, just to mindfuck yourself into believing that you've "won?"

Stop trying to convince yourself or anybody else that you represent 25% of people.

Look at the user count at any given moment in AdultChat (400-600). Do you see 100 of them trolling each other 100% of the time, at any given time?

sharn and TacoBelle like this.
  5. Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor Member

Money:
    56,919⛀
    Ummm most of them are bots, ghosting and not talking @ all. But if you count people in main talking theres usually 10 to 20 people actually talking and of those more than 25% are generally perceived as trolls. Theres always 2 to 3 trolls there @ any given time. Given that frequency of exposure to trolls I'd say it's pretty normal. Also how is quoting statistics fallacious?

6. Philosoraptor

Philosoraptor Member

Money:
    56,919⛀
    Also... Being the obviously committed statistician that you are using a small representative sample from fcn is more likely than a broader self report study where thousands are involved to contain errors. I don't know why I'm telling you about that whole pesky sample size drivel... You knew that.... I mean... Didn't you?