hadrukasai
Well-Known Member
- Which device and model are you using?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Which OS and version are you using?
- MIUI Global 14.0.8
- How are you connecting?
- WiFi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz tried too
- Which web browser and version are you using?
- Brave 1.96.61
- Are you using special settings or extensions?
- Nope
- Did you update your software recently?
- No
- What is the error message you're seeing?
- c14524a5
- Have you attempted any troubleshooting?
- Yes
Hey!
I'm getting the "VPNs are not allowed" message but I'm not using a VPN and my country (Hungary) was not on the blocked countries list and still isn't as I know. Its probably an issue with my WiFi, as I moved to a new place but I can't change that as it's a community connection in an apartment. Is there any way to get an exception or anything because I can only connect to anything related to FCN with mobile data rn.
Thanks for the help in advance!
I'm getting the "VPNs are not allowed" message but I'm not using a VPN and my country (Hungary) was not on the blocked countries list and still isn't as I know. Its probably an issue with my WiFi, as I moved to a new place but I can't change that as it's a community connection in an apartment. Is there any way to get an exception or anything because I can only connect to anything related to FCN with mobile data rn.
Thanks for the help in advance!