New profile posts

Your tears dont fall, they crash around me
Her conscience calls... the guilty to come home!~
Your tears dont fall, they crash around me

Her conscience calls.. the guilty to come home!~

sometimes I wonder
why im still waiting~
sometimes im shaking
that's how you make me~
sometimes I question
why i am still here~
sometimes i think i am going crazy...~

can you help me understand!?~

chai is stinky like funky ew ew ew ew and he steals all my bunnies because hes a bunny stealing poo
  • Like
Reactions: BlackTea
BlackTea
BlackTea
Im holding your bunnies as ransom until you bring back mort. Also im not stinky o(`ω´ )o
It may be a little opinion in a big pond of opinions....you are a lovely friendly person who has a wicked sense of humour and you're sarcasm is top notch,the kindness and care you show others is beautiful....likes and comments are a mile a dozen...who you are is more than enough and I'm sure many will agree with me...you do you miss Wonders ....those who know you are truly blessed 🩷🩷
Back
Top