Climate Change.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by swm43usa, Dec 6, 2016.

1. I am surprised you have suddenly become an expert and tried to show actually debate rather than just insult. Although I hate to burst your miss informed bubble and let you know that you don’t get the science by telling us of a couple of eruptions and telling us about cycling. I get that but it has nothing to do with warming now! Extinction events and natural change is always going to happen but if you actually have read any of the science it is clear that human influence is affecting the planet!

2. IAM138

IAM138 Member

Money:
    350⛀
    I have never insulted you obviously you are confused. I hope you get well.

3. Lol really! I am not sure you meant it but you actually did on the thread about the Mandela effect now you have convinced me you have a different memory of what actually happened! I couldn’t make this up lol

4. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,563⛀
    There's no reason to get personal. You can personal attacks to private conversations.

5. I apologise I never been one for social media or on line chat but I will be more thoughtful from now on. I am not sure of what all the rules are yet but I will be happy to have my private conversations in private from now on. I thought it was ok but I didn’t want to let bad behaviour unnoticed but I’ve come over as getting personal I am definitely not but I’m a little naive to what is acceptable online.

6. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀
    It's still a human being on the other side. Same conduct as offline should be exercised.

I don't understand why people think different rules apply on internet. Although, we do have a Drama section if you're looking to make some noise and possibly get your ass handed to you. ;)

7. You are getting personal now and if you have a look at the conversation I never got personal I just told him that I remembered that he was wrong to get nasty earlier

8. Stanthropical

Money:
    203,563⛀
  9. Ok I am wrong let’s just forget it

10. Dan44

Dan44 Guest

That's easy.....greed. There are cheaper ways right now. All over the world countries are achieving cheaper renewable energy. The US and
    Canada are still stuck on fossil fuels....and will be left behind.

up2us2gethornyx likes this.
  11. Dan44

Dan44 Guest

That's easy.....greed. There are cheaper ways right now. All over the world countries are achieving cheaper renewable energy. The US and
    Canada are still stuck on fossil fuels....and will be left behind.

up2us2gethornyx likes this.
  12. IAM138

IAM138 Member

Money:
    350⛀
    I really hope you get some help. I know how it is to see enemies all around.

13. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Climate Change is bogus science in my opinion !!

14. Ok let us forget wither it is bogus or not for a moment. I will ask you another question. Why are all the scientists all over the world with different views. beliefs and cultures etc make it up and lie to everyone? What possible motive would they have?

15. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Money !!

16. Surely it is big business and Trumps friends making money in oil or other polluting industries that are vested in the climate change debate for money? They have no other reason to deny it? How are the scientists motivated by money? You must know why all the scientists from all over the world have been lying to us?

17. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀

The one who has made billions from the Climate Change debate is Al Gore !! As far as these scientists who believe in this ; there are just as many or more who debunk all of these Climate change claims !! We just never hear about them in the liberal media today !!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Saximony likes this.
  18. Sorry but that’s just not true it is the accepted as irrefutable by the entire scientific community and if you have any idea of the science it would take about half a days learning to be convinced. I just can’t see why people like yourself would want to deny it? If you have read the science personally you can’t.

19. Forgot to say I asked you to give a reason why all the worlds scientists have money for a motive and you came up with Al Gore has made billions? I will accept it for the sake of the argument. Although it is one man so insignificant and I don’t believe everyone is lying to make Al Gore rich!

20. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    GO to youtube and hear some of Al Gore's claims and predictions about Climate change from decades ago that would have happened now and have not .

21. How is this even relevant what do you think it’s worth in the debate?