SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,281 Craig53m said: All I think of when I hear wool are old military blankets. So rough they could scrape barnacles off boats without getting destroyed. Click to expand... Oh Hmmmm is not the vibe was going for
Craig53m said: All I think of when I hear wool are old military blankets. So rough they could scrape barnacles off boats without getting destroyed. Click to expand... Oh Hmmmm is not the vibe was going for
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,282 SimplySadie said: Oh Hmmmm is not the vibe was going for Click to expand... If it was you wouldn’t get barnacles on your butt. Hahha
SimplySadie said: Oh Hmmmm is not the vibe was going for Click to expand... If it was you wouldn’t get barnacles on your butt. Hahha
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,283 Because we sell them hahaha SimplySadie said: How ya mean? ha Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,284 Amberrlicious said: Because we sell them hahaha Click to expand... Whaaaaaat, I could have sweet talked ya into some discount hehe
Amberrlicious said: Because we sell them hahaha Click to expand... Whaaaaaat, I could have sweet talked ya into some discount hehe
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,285 Popping out for lunch in a while to my fav restaurant with a friend who is in town for the day, so that be nice hopefully
Popping out for lunch in a while to my fav restaurant with a friend who is in town for the day, so that be nice hopefully
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,287 SimplySadie said: Popping out for lunch in a while to my fav restaurant with a friend who is in town for the day, so that be nice hopefully Click to expand... That's sounds fun!
SimplySadie said: Popping out for lunch in a while to my fav restaurant with a friend who is in town for the day, so that be nice hopefully Click to expand... That's sounds fun!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,288 Amberrlicious said: I’m finishing work at 2 yay Click to expand... Result, especially if unexpected earlier finish
Amberrlicious said: I’m finishing work at 2 yay Click to expand... Result, especially if unexpected earlier finish
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,289 Craig53m said: That's sounds fun! Click to expand... Hopefully. Don’t often have deserts but they do one which is like a gift from the gods…..
Craig53m said: That's sounds fun! Click to expand... Hopefully. Don’t often have deserts but they do one which is like a gift from the gods…..
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,290 SimplySadie said: Result, especially if unexpected earlier finish Click to expand... No that was always the plan. 7:30 - 2
SimplySadie said: Result, especially if unexpected earlier finish Click to expand... No that was always the plan. 7:30 - 2
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,291 SimplySadie said: Hopefully. Don’t often have deserts but they do one which is like a gift from the gods….. Click to expand... Tell us about it.
SimplySadie said: Hopefully. Don’t often have deserts but they do one which is like a gift from the gods….. Click to expand... Tell us about it.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,292 Amberrlicious said: No that was always the plan. 7:30 - 2 Click to expand... Ahh well at least ya get to go home in the daylight and enjoy your afternoon
Amberrlicious said: No that was always the plan. 7:30 - 2 Click to expand... Ahh well at least ya get to go home in the daylight and enjoy your afternoon
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,293 Lil_wonders said: Tell us about it. Click to expand... Sticky Toffee Pudding with Miso Caramel n Sweet Potato Ice-Cream… I mean , Oh Lordy
Lil_wonders said: Tell us about it. Click to expand... Sticky Toffee Pudding with Miso Caramel n Sweet Potato Ice-Cream… I mean , Oh Lordy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,294 I shall take a pic n make ya all drool later ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,296 SimplySadie said: Sticky Toffee Pudding with Miso Caramel n Sweet Potato Ice-Cream… I mean , Oh Lordy Click to expand... You had me until the sweet potato ice cream. Have never heard of or tried it though. So will take your word for it being amazing.
SimplySadie said: Sticky Toffee Pudding with Miso Caramel n Sweet Potato Ice-Cream… I mean , Oh Lordy Click to expand... You had me until the sweet potato ice cream. Have never heard of or tried it though. So will take your word for it being amazing.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,297 Lil_wonders said: You had me until the sweet potato ice cream. Have never heard of or tried it though. So will take your word for it being amazing. Click to expand... I get ya, I thought the same thing. But, is with the trip from Aus alone hehe
Lil_wonders said: You had me until the sweet potato ice cream. Have never heard of or tried it though. So will take your word for it being amazing. Click to expand... I get ya, I thought the same thing. But, is with the trip from Aus alone hehe
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,298 SimplySadie said: I shall take a pic n make ya all drool later ha Click to expand... And what about the food ?
SimplySadie said: I shall take a pic n make ya all drool later ha Click to expand... And what about the food ?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,299 Enjoy your lunch And Amber enjoy the rest of your weekend. Craig just enjoy I’m off to bed. Night all x
Enjoy your lunch And Amber enjoy the rest of your weekend. Craig just enjoy I’m off to bed. Night all x
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,300 Lil_wonders said: Enjoy your lunch And Amber enjoy the rest of your weekend. Craig just enjoy I’m off to bed. Night all x Click to expand... TY Lil’ Sweet dreams, and have a lovely Sunday x
Lil_wonders said: Enjoy your lunch And Amber enjoy the rest of your weekend. Craig just enjoy I’m off to bed. Night all x Click to expand... TY Lil’ Sweet dreams, and have a lovely Sunday x