OhAll I think of when I hear wool are old military blankets. So rough they could scrape barnacles off boats without getting destroyed.
Hmmmm is not the vibe was going for
OhAll I think of when I hear wool are old military blankets. So rough they could scrape barnacles off boats without getting destroyed.
If it was you wouldn’t get barnacles on your butt. HahhaOh
Hmmmm is not the vibe was going for
How ya mean? ha
Because we sell them hahaha
That's sounds fun!Popping out for lunch in a while to my fav restaurant with a friend who is in town for the day, so that be nice hopefully
I’m finishing work at 2 yay
That's sounds fun!
No that was always the plan. 7:30 - 2Result, especially if unexpected earlier finish
Tell us about it.Hopefully.
Don’t often have deserts but they do one which is like a gift from the gods…..
Ahh well at least ya get to go home in the daylight and enjoy your afternoonNo that was always the plan. 7:30 - 2
Tell us about it.
You had me until the sweet potato ice cream. Have never heard of or tried it though. So will take your word for it being amazing.Sticky Toffee Pudding with Miso Caramel n Sweet Potato Ice-Cream…
I mean , Oh Lordy
You had me until the sweet potato ice cream. Have never heard of or tried it though. So will take your word for it being amazing.
And what about the food ?I shall take a pic n make ya all drool later ha
Enjoy your lunch
And Amber enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Craig just enjoy
I’m off to bed. Night all x