6 Months... That's Long Enough

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kelsey12, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

If one posts an intro upon arrival, it tends to limit itself to a simple greeting, followed by a request to be hit up on another website. I like to take my time, get to know my surroundings first, try to appear as though I know what I'm doing before baring myself to the lot of you. After 6 months, I think we're ready... some of us, any way.

I'm Kelsey. I'm a wife, a mother, a sister, a daughter... just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her. I'm not a nice person. I'm bitter, and I take it out on others. It might seem like I'm having fun with my responses, but I'm not. If I call someone an idiot it's because I genuinely think them an idiot. If it makes someone laugh, go ahead and laugh.

I don't like people, or a lot of them. I'm an old soul who doesn't understand what happened to tradition, common courtesy, decency, morality... it's been lost for some time now. This makes me a homebody. Not that I don't enjoy going out, I simply prefer to do activities where I don't have to interact with others.

Ironically, I do enjoy interacting with people online, or some of them. I come here to kill time, and there is an ass ton of fodder for someone who comes here to kill time. I've already met some, though briefly. I don't go to the chat rooms much, and when I do, I usually lurk. Chat is cliquey, and I'm not one to slither in without an invite. I'm rarely serious, but in a way where one shouldn't have to question if I'm kidding... I'm pretty obvious when I'm kidding.

That's probably a lot to read - more so than the average intro. I am nothing if not thorough. If after all this you still find yourself needing more, ask and I'll answer. If I don't answer it's because I can't see your question... because I've blocked you... because I find you annoying as fuck.

Onedle & Onedle

2. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Kelsey i know what you mean as an older person I often wonder what happened to simple manners.

And you have made me smile more than once with your direct nature. But I feel.if your direct then people had it coming.

Sadly I suspect a stupid response very soon . I'd like to be proven wrong but :/

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
    Kelsey12 and JacksonR2468 like this.
  3. Kelsey12

Yea, yet another reason for the delayed intro - avoiding the inevitable hey what sup responses. I think you and I are a lot alike, or at least annoyed by a lot of the same things. No matter how futile it seems to get, fight the good fight. ;)

4. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Totally agree if you have nothing to add to the thread don't bother. If all you can say is Hi then don't bother..

But yeah I'll keep it up I'm finding its good anger management :) Hopefully you will as well.

Kelsey12, naz and JacksonR2468 like this.
  5. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    hI hottie... kik me hotstud578

Just kidding...my actual post is below:

Kelsey12 likes this.
  6. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Greetings Kelsey12, and thank you for being among the very rare few who participated in my thread, and to add to my appreciation of yourself, your responses have been intelligent, honest and critical - the type of responses which I was hoping for anybody to provide.

After 6 months, do you find yourself clearer as to a few things:

1) what made you choose this community's forums/chat to hangout (out of others), and what you are you looking for here (curious for a further specific description taking off from what you've described in your original post)?
    2) pertaining to the above question, have you found these here?
    3) when you are here, do you find that majority of the time you are i) enjoying yourself or ii) aggravated? If it is the latter, have you reassesed point 1) above?

I've only been here less than a month, for only a couple of hours in a day, and am very keen to here your 6-month observation and opinion of this place, from your personal point of view and personal reasons of hanging out here.

Thank you

There is high chance my questions would be classified under the category of 'annoying as fuck' and will not merit a reply, so at least let me just say, "nice to meet you :)".

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Kelsey12 and naz like this.
  7. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    I agree wholeheartedly with all you've said. People don't often like or understand 'direct' I've found, which is maybe why in reality I keep only those very close to me, close to me.

And yes I'm an annoying fucker but rarely rude to people. I appreciate manners and a grasp of the written word.

Welcome.

8. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    True.
    I can (to a certain extent) grit my teeth with stupidity (and the illogical arrogance that usually comes with it)...but I can never get used to rudeness.
    I am still learning the ropes here and have many times unintentionally pissed off people, but I hate hate hate rudeness and thus try my best not to exude that. Unfortunately, my weakness which I'm not proud of is that when somebody is indeed making an effort to be rude to me, I tend to over-reciprocate many times over.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Kelsey12 and Spangle like this.
  9. Jodagr

Jodagr Active Member FCN Regular

I'm always a flirt and treat people with respect and kindness but overall I hate people. Very few I find irl and online that I like to talk or chat with. The ones I do talk/chat with i genuinely care about and they have probably brought a smile to me at least once. I don't consider myself a hateful person, like some trolls here but i get enough bullshit irl to have to deal with them online as well. Nice to know a little more about you!

Kelsey12 and Spangle like this.
  10. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,922⛀
    You have echoed sentiments I've mentioned before but I enjoy knowing I'm not alone in this. We tend to be the silent minority in here (well, on the site overall to be specific). I've mentioned before that I'm a long-time member on FCN. I do enjoy chatting and leave my nick in the chat so when my friends log in, they can see I am on-line and they know they have an open invite to PM me any time. Those friends tend to be people I have known for years here and the number of recent additions to the 'friend's list' is almost zero. In my time here, I've noticed a sharp decline in the numbers of people who display those qualities you mentioned Kelsey. I have not spoken in any of the main rooms for years except by accident. As an example, I was talking to someone in PM when a notification that someone had 'whispered me' appeared and as the chat scrolls so fast, I quickly tabbed to the main to see who had spoken (it was just a 'hi') then I accidentally hit send instead of the PM tab, causing my half composed reply to appear in the main chat. Well, in the space of 10 seconds, I must of had 20 PM's arrive of the 'wanna see my dik' and others of a similar nature. Ok, the site is promoted as a 'sex site' so I don't blame them for trying. But that's the thing with 'trying', you may succeed, you may not (In my case, failure is an option) and the 'Thanks, but no thanks' I replied with, in 95% of cases got me an insulting response. Again, this harks back to your post Kelsey, and the lack of respect so many here display. It doesn't trouble me in the slightest in case they think it might get to me and cause a change of mind, it doesn't. I'll stick to my principles regardless of what the crass majority thinks and remain thankful that the time they spend on-line prevents them from breeding.

11. Kelsey12

I'm not always an ass in my responses. If you ask a serious question, I'll give a serious answer. It's the least I can do.

1. Originally, to kill time - yes. But more specifically, I have a 3 year old, and my husband's job takes him away at times. And with only a 3 year old left, one gets to a point where they need to adult. My neighbors all have children, and adulting with them means I've simply surrounded myself with more children. So I did a Google for adult chat sites, which led me here. Unfortunately, the chat aspect of the site left me still in need of adult because a good percentage of the chatters act like children. Not all - there a some decent people out there. But then I found the forums section, and the forums give one a decent amount of time to formulate an appropriate response. I like the forums better for that reason.
    2. I found some of what I was looking for here. As stated, there are some decent people, and everyone that's replied to this thread I consider decent. Surprisingly, I haven't gotten an asshat response (yet), other than yours, which I do appreciate, hoping that it's one of those got this out of the way things.
    3. It is frustrating, at times, knowing that people get on here & just start banging out whatever their loins dictate. They don't read, they don't pay attention... they're no more mentally apt than children. The difference is, I can't call my daughter a stupid fuck - that's just bad parenting skills. I get great joy out of being able to do it here, though, so I'd say I enjoy myself more than I'm aggravated.

Your questions aren't annoying, not in the least. I'm happy to answer them - thanks for asking.

JacksonR2468, Spangle and Lupine like this.
  12. Kelsey12

I hope my responses don't come across as rude. I think there's a difference between rude and direct. I don't seek people out and call them a lazy dumbass... that would be rude. Other than Lakeside and Sadie, and my own threads, I'm pretty sure every post or message I've sent has been in response to something someone else has posted or sent me.

I don't think you're an annoying fucker. If I did, you wouldn't be seeing this response right now. I think you're great, actually. I hope to have your same spirit in another 20 years... not that you're old, just 20 years ahead of me. ;)

Martystaffs and Spangle like this.
  13. Kelsey12

I suck at flirting. I didn't get that gene. And I usually am respectful to people that deserve respect. But if you fuck up, I'm gonna let you know you fucked up. I really, really enjoy letting people know they fucked up. I might go so far as to call it a passion.

I don't mean you as in you - just a general populous you.

And I don't hate people. I'm one of those who think 'hate' is a bit too strong of a word. I've only hated 2 people in my lifetime, but I have good reason... not shareable reasons, but good ones. No, I only dislike people. That's strong enough for me.

Jodagr likes this.
  14. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    I don't think you're at all rude. You're very direct. I read through your profile posts and really laughed out loud. I use the site to amuse myself. I'm a carer for my uncle so on the days I'm with him I am tied to the house (figuratively). Now that the menfolk realise I'm not in fact a sex kitten by trade I expect my messages will drop off lol. I do understand the need for adult conversation. With only the cats and dog here, chat can be a bit one-sided. It's really refreshing to come across someone who tells it as it is. Kudos to you x

Martystaffs and Kelsey12 like this.
  15. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You are very direct. But can not see

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Seem to take a direct response back. Is that because of insecurities?

17. Kelsey12

I'm quite sure we see eye to eye on a lot of the happenings in the site. In fact, I know this because I read what you write.

I wouldn't mind chatting more if those who strike up a conversation would put a little bit of effort into it. The hi, hey, wassup, wanna chat - you wrote once that you'll respond to them with the mentality that they might be someone simply trying to get a pm in amongst the hoard (or something like that). You're a better person than I am with them. I can't do it. For me, it's like they're not even trying, and what kind of conversation would it be for someone who can't even try to send a half decent greeting?

I don't follow anyone. I did when I first joined, but we never chatted after, and I eventually took them off & now I'm down to none again. And I've since developed the thought that following someone is kinda stalkery, so I don't bother. I never have any trouble finding stuff you, or someone else I enjoy reading, has written. I wish more people felt like us - that the stuff people say to us online affects us so minimally, it's pretty much a waste of their time to say it. I hope people feel the same about what I say to them... it's only fair. No one's gonna virtually kick my ass. And if they don't get the response they're hoping for, go to the next target. Maybe the next one is hoping for a nice dick pic.

I love your last line, by the way.

Lakeside likes this.
  18. Kelsey12

I'll assume this was supposed to be 1 complete response, but maybe the wrong button got hit mid-thought.

I'll also assume you're referring to my response to you in the Good Morning thread. You called me a bitch on a post where I wasn't being a bitch. I can take a direct response just fine, as long as it's aimed appropriately. Yours was not. I also take issue with people who stray from the original topic of discussion in order to serve their own purpose, hence my reply. I don't have any insecurities as it pertains to my ability to express my opinion, and I wouldn't know what insecurities you'd be referring to, so no.

I offered to discuss it with you outside of the thread. You never sent me a message. I'll assume you felt no need to.

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You appear to me someone who likes to masquerade under the I'm just telling it like it is mask. When actually you are an insecure wanna be bully. Your unsolicited opinions on who is stupid and worthy of your bitchiness show that. Despite what you say you are an insecure little girl who is scared of people and acts out their aggression towards the society then that rejected them online.

20. Kelsey12

You appear, to me, as someone who likes to start shit with people for your own enjoyment.

A bully initiates the attacks. Maybe you missed that earlier, but every single thing I've posted has been in response to something someone else has written. If you don't like what I have to say to other people, there's an ignore button on every profile, including mine. Click it.

I don't know what kind of people reader you fancy yourself as, but you're wrong on so much of what you've written. I'm not masquerading as anything, I'm not a bully, I'm not sure you understand what unsolicited means, I'm not a little girl, I'm not scared of people, and I don't even know what that last part is supposed to mean.

And I'm also not going to have an argument with you. The offer still stands - If you have issue, send me a message. I'll be more than happy to discuss it outside of the thread.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Lupine likes this.