6 Months... That's Long Enough

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kelsey12, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    I've been called that in Spanish , Portuguese and probably Korean. Now in Brit. I'm on a roll.

2. CourtneyP

CourtneyP Active Member

Money:
    16,024⛀
    Quite the lovely and refreshing post. I tend to visit rooms plenty often, but I end up keeping myself quiet because of the attention I receive. This attention, which is bloody annoying, begin all the same. "Hey babe, send nudes." "Wow, sexy," "Give me your updog." I understand this isn't the behavior of ALL of FCN, but I see it all too much. I've been on this site for a good 6-7 months (?), and there's the rare occasion of a simple greeting. I'm sure the lot of us enjoy a swell conversation, socializing and relating with others in a more... positive way. So, in effect, I usually just throw my 2 cents in from time to time, never really engaging with others because of the exact behavior stated. I'll get responses such a being picky, a slut, a fake because I don't want them (plenty of logic there), etc. etc. Of course, I've met some individuals who just keep making me come back... it's magic I tell ya'! It's not because they started off normal and didn't ask for pictures and crap, it was more of them just being great people. In conclusion,

You seem pretty awesome. :cool:

3. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    So that could be you??? :eek:

...errrm....can we bring this in private & start all over again? :p

-> (cue music)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Kelsey12 and Spangle like this.
  4. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Bom chica wow wow :p

Pffft you had your chance...I now frequent makemefuckingcumquick.com I'm a busy woman you know :rolleyes:

5. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

It happens in the Lesbian room too, usually with guests though, so it's not simply the male population. I imagine a high percentage of the guests there aren't really women any way, so maybe it is. I just don't understand, with as many free pictures that are available on the internet, why they get so upset when someone here won't share nudes.

I may have the streak. I'm intolerant, perhaps. But I can't continue to go on and on over the same point. I'll express myself, and if they don't get it, that's not my problem. Continually dragging over the same argument only ends up in someone getting ignored. As I said, intolerant.

I only call people a lazy dumbass on my wall. For me, if someone has made it to my profile page with the intention of leaving a comment, they should be able to read said profile page. They're already there. But they don't - all they see is a picture. There's a statement directly below my picture about the dick for dick, and yet somehow they're surprised when I send them a dick pic. Granted, it's not the most flattering of dicks, but the statement is right there in front of them and they fail to see it. Hence the lazy dumbass comments.

For those in chat, I simply close the tab. I'm not here for the same thing others are, so a quickie doesn't pertain to me. I've most likely passed on what could've been an awesome chat experience, but we can't miss what we never knew we had.

Spangle and EnglishmaninKhonKaen like this.
  6. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

I used to play an online golf game (don't judge me). One of the country club owners' name was Courtneyfish. I only knew of her... we weren't friendly or anything, but she was a regular, so I'd see her a lot. You look similar to her profile picture, and you have the same name(ish), so every time I see you, I think "that could be her. Nah, what are the odds?" Way off topic, but anywho...

Thank you. I do see you in the room every now & then. And I do the same thing you do - chime in randomly, but never really getting involved with the conversations. I feel like an outsider trying to fit in with the cool kids, so I'm comfortable mostly lurking. And you're right - the few magical individuals are the ones who keep us coming back. A shame it's only a few.

Maybe the next time I visit the room I'll say hi. I appreciate your comments.

7. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Suddenly remembered once when I was camming for a few women, and one of them kept on insisting that I should cum NOW because she got to get back to work...hmmm...:rolleyes:

8. JacksonR2468

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Yeah, I really don't understand that...there are even so many pics being put out in the main area...why the need to retaliate with bitterness?
    There are indeed many men disguising as females too - not only here but other chat joints as well...and also cam sites like Chaturbate, where the broadcaster can specify 'only women' can watch, but of course many dudes who register as females will get access.