6 Months... That's Long Enough

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kelsey12, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Why does that comment bother you so much? If you are a religious person it wasn't directed at your or any religion specifically. I don't like the hypocrisy of some who practice religion. That doesn't mean every one who does so is wrong and that isn't what I said.

2. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    If you admit in your post that you take anger out on others , and then when you get called out on it act as if you don't do that . That is an issue in and of itself. And if someone does that and they get called out ,so be it. They should admit it . But like most people like her she can't take the criticism. All I asked was one question. One I didn't think she would even answer. And it has lead to multiple posts. Why? Because she can't take a direct confrontation.

3. Spangle

Spangle Well-Known Member

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Dude..some of your earlier posts sounded a tad on the bitter side also...

#justsaying ... you have every right to vent..

Kelsey12 likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Deflection ? Nice try . You can't think of ways to defend her and I've shown your misogynistic argument has no grounds so it's to deflection. That's something adults should leave at the playground.

5. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Lol and there we have it again...you boys really don't like a mirror being held up do you?

And you said the word misogynist...not me lol

*runs off to make daisy chains with all the good girls who know their place* :rolleyes:

Kelsey12 likes this.
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Again I haven't said anything specific to women. If you can find that in anything I've posted put it out there. But you can't so now it's just make up things time. That also should be left at the playground.

7. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Fuck off with the childish shit...that in itself is less than mature :rolleyes:

Kelsey12 likes this.
  8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Now your getting a bit frustrated. Using profanity even though I haven't used any towards you. Hmm

9. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Im not at all frustrated lol...don't imagine you know my mood...again..a less than mature approach:rolleyes:

Kelsey12 likes this.
  10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Accusing me of what I accused you of. Something my nephew would do . It is perfect 3 yr old logic

11. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Indeed...now if you bothered to read these posts you would know I use the site to amuse myself...and you have given me a good laugh watching you get your Y fronts in a wrangle because a woman can speak her mind. How ridiculous to label someone a bully for that! Irl if someone comes to my door unannounced they get told the same as on here...get to fuck...don't want short shrift? Don't invade someone's space...it aint rocket science!

Now much as I would love to sit here and laugh at you some more I'll be the bigger person and bow out.

The last word is yours...enjoy :D

Kelsey12 likes this.
  12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Thank you I've throughly enjoyed myself. Y'all were more fun than I thought y'all would be.

Spangle likes this.
  13. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    More evasion; never mind, making the leap of comprehension is obviously the task of someone in a higher pay grade than thee. Carry on as you will.

Kelsey12 and Spangle like this.
  14. JacksonR2468

JacksonR2468 Well-Known Member

Money:
    6,754⛀
    Pretty surprised & aghast by the high percentage of people reacting with bitterness upon being declined politely - never knew before it can come to that bad. I can now understand some ladies' negative hyper-reaction to dick pics.

Same here. I have no intentions whatsoever to initiate rudeness (though I have at times unintentionally). I only reciprocate to it.

But at the same time, I admit I do have some pent up frustrations/anger with the world, which I 'enjoy' unleashing upon the next person who initiates rudeness with me (which may also explain why I reciprocate to rudeness sometimes with manifolds the intensity...not proud of that, but I happily admit my shortcomings if indeed guilty). Forgive me if I'm wrong, but my hunch is guessing you do have this streak in you as well perhaps? :p
    (but I only get a good kick out of counter-lambasting people to a pulp in more elaborate substantial arguments in e.g. scientific/political/gaming etc forums...I only come to FCN purely for cyber-sexual release, since my observations and common sense have revealed that cybersex is probably the only thing that you can hope out of this site in most instances).

Those intros are used by many people: indeed many are uncouth cretins as described earlier by Lakeside, but that itself does not automatically make everyone as 'lazy dumbasses', in defense of a different group of people.
    Some people come here to kill time.
    But many extremely busy men and women who don't have sweet time to kill, resort to this site (based on what is obvious from their observations) hoping for a quick online sexual gratification, and may explain the 'hasty shortened opener 'approach used by some (e.g. hi, hey, wassup, wanna chat...but I'm not talking about the likes of the more crude "wanna fuck?" etc etc).
    I'm not saying the lack of sweet time is a good excuse for being too short and direct (on 2nd thoughts, direct is good and not time wasting...at least you know right away who to ignore/diss off immediately), but being aware of this circumstance may help to understand why some not-stupid busy people may resort to 'short intros', on a social portal like FCN, where one's immediate impression of this place is exactly the opposite of 'elegance', 'etiquette' and the epitome of crudeness and full of creeps like myself.

Interestingly, if those who resort to mere "Hi", "wassup" are considered as lazy dumbasses, then I am clearly worse because I don't even bother to type anything at all -> I upload my dick pics in the main area, then go back to work...and once I hear a 'beep' of an incoming pm, I return to chat to engage the lady who has pm'ed me initiating sexual play right away. Call me an even lazier dumbass, but instead of wasting time looking at the main chat with lines of boring as fuck conversations speeding up too fast...I get some work done before straight jumping in to play with a consensual adult.

This reminded me of one funny occasion when an angry lady typed after exchanging the first few lines in pm:
    "I'm a busy career woman having only next 15 minutes to cum and release.
    Sorry if I find your opening pleasantries time-wasting...this is not matchfuckingdotcom ffs
    Bye
    "

:p

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    I'm not evading anything. I said flat out you were wrong and stated why. Just because you have no response doesn't mean I'm evading. It just means your too stupid , or can't come up with a valid response. You have accused me of something but have no evidence to support it. That is your fault not mine. And just like Kelsey and Spangle you are now backing down.

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    Your problem is you assume your standards matter. They do not. You do not matter. If you left this Earth tomorrow it would not matter to me. If you live another 20 years it would not matter to me. This is a chat site none of this matters. It isn't the real world. It's a line of 0s and 1 s. Its all a game. You three don't seem to get that. Oh well that's ya'll s problem.

17. Lakeside

Lakeside Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    112,921⛀
    You are misinterpreting my increasing disinterest. Move along honey. Go troll someone else.

18. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Oh god..that sounds like me :p

Kelsey12 likes this.
  19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,036⛀
    If that was true you wouldn't keep responding. Every time you do you amuse me more. I have said that basically this whole thread. All you need to do is stop responding. Let this be the final post on this matter. Or not.

20. Spangle

Money:
    4,738⛀
    Cockwomble

Kelsey12 and Lakeside like this.