Geoengineering(aka: Climate Engineering)

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Weezer88, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Weezer88

Weezer88 Guest

Climate Engineering is effecting you and everyone you care about. Its the deliberate attempt to manipulate the global climate system. But in regional areas it has been going on since the late 40's. Starting with Project Cirrus in an attempt to control hurricanes(they were successful). Then morphing into Project Stormfury...etc. To learn more about Climate Engineering go to geoengineeringwatch.org. Dane Wigington is one of the co-founders of the site and lead researcher to this issue. And also check out the preview to the new upcoming documentary "The Dimming"
    #WeDoNotConsent

2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,512⛀
    Climate engineering is an umbrella term for measures that mainly fall into two categories: greenhouse gas removal and solar radiation management. ... Climate engineering approaches are sometimes viewed as additional potential options for limiting climate change or its impacts, alongside mitigation and adaptation

Weezer88 likes this.
  3. Weezer88

Weezer88 Guest

You would be correct...visit the website if you have never been to it. Sounds like it would benefit you because you have some understanding of the issue
    Geoengineeringwatch.org

4. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    I would but you believe in Chem trails

5. Weezer88

Weezer88 Guest

Except that its not called "chemtrails". Its as you correctly stated before, Solar Radiation Management. Or one you didn't mention, Stratospheric Aerosol Injection. Even Harvard came out in 2017 saying they were gonna be conducting experiments. Even though when you look into the subject of weather control, you'll realize it's been going on since the late 40's. Its only metastasized into a global climate engineering effort with several governments colluding on this. Government documents and Congressional Hearings prove this, its not my opinion.
    Again, go to Geoengineeringwatch.org to learn more on Climate Engineering. Not "chemtrails".

6. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    209,761⛀
    So, like, y dey no control hurrikans who makeing billians dollers damageing on U S of A ???¿

Did you come here to spam a conspiracy theory website?

7. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀
    Metastasized? So it is cancer?

8. Weezer88

Weezer88 Guest

didnt come here to spam...just wanted to add to your Science section. Its an interesting subject but i guess ill leave it at that. If someone wants to talk about it they will message me.

9. SexyAsianBitch

Money:
    57,512⛀