Hey broski, and no worries! I find it amusingHey @Fuzz_Ball. Sorry about sneaking in on that post and the other thread. Lol. But I think we'll make people laugh.
Hey broski, and no worries! I find it amusingHey @Fuzz_Ball. Sorry about sneaking in on that post and the other thread. Lol. But I think we'll make people laugh.
Being a rascalNothing much ;P You?
Keep being oneBeing a rascal![]()
Forward!Back!
Welcome backBack!
How’s everyone?
CunnilingusWhat I miss?
UsuallyKeep being oneStirring trouble?
Hungry but full with side of a migraine and experiencing a bit of nausea.How are you ma’am?
Munnilingus.Cunnilingus
Hey now. I thought I put cras in procrastinate.Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinatelol
Hiya Bails.What I miss?
That was me for the last two weekends. This weekend, i'm banging it out and getting some sh*t doneJust found out I put the “pro” in procrastinatelol
Tomorrow isn’t promised…. Do it the day afterHey now. I thought I put cras in procrastinate.
HiHiya Bails.
I see that dude, is the apartment fix going good?That was mean for the last two weekends. This weekend, i'm banging it out and getting some sh*t done