D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,421 Tender_n_Crispy said: Hey @Fuzz_Ball. Sorry about sneaking in on that post and the other thread. Lol. But I think we'll make people laugh. Click to expand... Hey broski, and no worries! I find it amusing It’s good to make people wonder sometimes.
Tender_n_Crispy said: Hey @Fuzz_Ball. Sorry about sneaking in on that post and the other thread. Lol. But I think we'll make people laugh. Click to expand... Hey broski, and no worries! I find it amusing It’s good to make people wonder sometimes.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,422 Fuzz_Ball said: Nothing much ;P You? Click to expand... Being a rascal
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,425 Maddiemoiselle said: Being a rascal Click to expand... Keep being one Stirring trouble?
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,426 BaileyXcX said: Back! Click to expand... Forward!
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,427 BaileyXcX said: Back! Click to expand... Welcome back
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,430 BaileyXcX said: How’s everyone? Click to expand... Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinate lol
BaileyXcX said: How’s everyone? Click to expand... Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinate lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,431 BaileyXcX said: What I miss? Click to expand... Cunnilingus
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,432 Fuzz_Ball said: Keep being one Stirring trouble? Click to expand... Usually
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,433 Fuzz_Ball said: How are you ma’am? Click to expand... Hungry but full with side of a migraine and experiencing a bit of nausea. Otherwise
Fuzz_Ball said: How are you ma’am? Click to expand... Hungry but full with side of a migraine and experiencing a bit of nausea. Otherwise
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,434 Maddiemoiselle said: Cunnilingus Click to expand... Munnilingus.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,435 Fuzz_Ball said: Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinate lol Click to expand... Hey now. I thought I put cras in procrastinate.
Fuzz_Ball said: Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinate lol Click to expand... Hey now. I thought I put cras in procrastinate.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,436 BaileyXcX said: What I miss? Click to expand... Hiya Bails.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,437 Fuzz_Ball said: Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinate lol Click to expand... That was me for the last two weekends. This weekend, i'm banging it out and getting some sh*t done
Fuzz_Ball said: Just found out I put the “pro” in procrastinate lol Click to expand... That was me for the last two weekends. This weekend, i'm banging it out and getting some sh*t done
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,438 ConsciousNobody said: Hey now. I thought I put cras in procrastinate. Click to expand... Tomorrow isn’t promised…. Do it the day after
ConsciousNobody said: Hey now. I thought I put cras in procrastinate. Click to expand... Tomorrow isn’t promised…. Do it the day after
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,439 ConsciousNobody said: Hiya Bails. Click to expand... Hi I'm sorry you don't feel good. And that you apparently can't sleep
ConsciousNobody said: Hiya Bails. Click to expand... Hi I'm sorry you don't feel good. And that you apparently can't sleep
D Deleted member 1326666 Resident FCN Regular Mar 1, 2026 #396,440 Tender_n_Crispy said: That was mean for the last two weekends. This weekend, i'm banging it out and getting some sh*t done Click to expand... I see that dude, is the apartment fix going good?
Tender_n_Crispy said: That was mean for the last two weekends. This weekend, i'm banging it out and getting some sh*t done Click to expand... I see that dude, is the apartment fix going good?