D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,621 youngbustyredhead said: No math(s) for me anymore, I’m free! On to Collective Inquiry, see ya! Click to expand... Be good!
youngbustyredhead said: No math(s) for me anymore, I’m free! On to Collective Inquiry, see ya! Click to expand... Be good!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,623 Perfect for getting home and staying in doors
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,624 Or that could have just been the doctors in Moscow and not the Union entirely.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,625 Ok I need to get my ass to the gym Or I won't do it
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,626 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I need to get my ass to the gym Or I won't do it Click to expand... Go get them gains
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I need to get my ass to the gym Or I won't do it Click to expand... Go get them gains
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,629 Anyway other than me telling people horrific things. I have to get back to work. Cya around peeps.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,631 Lurking said: Anyway other than me telling people horrific things. I have to get back to work. Cya around peeps. Click to expand... Enjoy the restvof your day
Lurking said: Anyway other than me telling people horrific things. I have to get back to work. Cya around peeps. Click to expand... Enjoy the restvof your day
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,632 Maddie the biggest baddie to ever be
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,633 SophUKYis said: Maddie the biggest baddie to ever be Click to expand... Nooooooooooooope
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,638 SeriouslySadie said: If they were lies would not be facts Click to expand... Now this is a gotcha moment.
SeriouslySadie said: If they were lies would not be facts Click to expand... Now this is a gotcha moment.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,639 I’m going for a late lunch, am thinking it may be a long one
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,640 SeriouslySadie said: I’m going for a late lunch, am thinking it may be a long one Click to expand... Is that code for wank?
SeriouslySadie said: I’m going for a late lunch, am thinking it may be a long one Click to expand... Is that code for wank?