youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,621 No math(s) for me anymore, I’m free! On to Collective Inquiry, see ya!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,622 Stalin had all the doctors rounded up and put into prison because he believed they were trying to kill him.
Stalin had all the doctors rounded up and put into prison because he believed they were trying to kill him.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,623 youngbustyredhead said: No math(s) for me anymore, I’m free! On to Collective Inquiry, see ya! Click to expand... Be good!
youngbustyredhead said: No math(s) for me anymore, I’m free! On to Collective Inquiry, see ya! Click to expand... Be good!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,625 Perfect for getting home and staying in doors
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,626 Or that could have just been the doctors in Moscow and not the Union entirely.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,627 Ok I need to get my ass to the gym Or I won't do it
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,628 BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I need to get my ass to the gym Or I won't do it Click to expand... Go get them gains
BunnyBeeHope said: Ok I need to get my ass to the gym Or I won't do it Click to expand... Go get them gains
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,631 Anyway other than me telling people horrific things. I have to get back to work. Cya around peeps.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,633 Lurking said: Anyway other than me telling people horrific things. I have to get back to work. Cya around peeps. Click to expand... Enjoy the restvof your day
Lurking said: Anyway other than me telling people horrific things. I have to get back to work. Cya around peeps. Click to expand... Enjoy the restvof your day
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,634 Maddie the biggest baddie to ever be
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,635 SophUKYis said: Maddie the biggest baddie to ever be Click to expand... Nooooooooooooope
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,640 SeriouslySadie said: If they were lies would not be facts Click to expand... Now this is a gotcha moment.
SeriouslySadie said: If they were lies would not be facts Click to expand... Now this is a gotcha moment.