The original side of the city
They have a nice stadium, bit like Spurs, well not that good.
But same shit team
The original side of the city
The side that Spuds have to play last game of the season
They have a nice stadium, bit like Spurs, well not that good.
But same shit team![]()
He doesn’t mind
To be fair I think Spurs have a fantastic multi event stadium. I saw Imagine Dragons there and it was brilliant.They have a nice stadium, bit like Spurs, well not that good.
But same shit team![]()
They are 6 points off europe.
You're 1 point off relegation
![]()
Yeah dont worry if spurs go down at least some F1 cars can race around there, while Beyonce sings, and the denver broncos get a touch down.... while they wave their peppa pig scarvesTo be fair I think Spurs have a fantastic multi event stadium. I saw Imagine Dragons there and it was brilliant.
Everton’s stadium is better for football though as it was designed for football rather than multi event
To be fair I think Spurs have a fantastic multi event stadium. I saw Imagine Dragons there and it was brilliant.
Everton’s stadium is better for football though as it was designed for football rather than multi event
Yeah dont worry if spurs go down at least some F1 cars can race around there, while Beyonce sings, and the denver broncos get a touch down.... while they wave their peppa pig scarves![]()
Yea but when ya go watch football ya would think none of that even exists.
GOAT
Problem is, they aren’t even playing football there either.
The question is which will be the best stadium
In the Championship next season, Spurs stadium or the London stadium?
The question is which will be the best stadium
In the Championship next season, Spurs stadium or the London stadium?
1 point off relegationThey are 6 points off europe.
You're 1 point off relegation
![]()