Mmmmm!!

Discussion in 'Religion' started by LA69, Sep 18, 2017.

1. THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS ARE THOSE GOB SHITES KNOWN AS THE SECRET SERVICE ,I MEAN ANGELS AND DEMONS , ALIENS AND SPIRITS ,THEN THOSE MIB TYPES AND THEN THE DEBATE ON GOD AND MIRACLES ,HOW DOES GOD DEFINE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL AND HOW DOES THE WORLD DEFINE ,WE ARE THE ONLY INTELLIGENCE IN THE UNIVERSE ,WHAT CAME FIRST ,THE HUMAN OR THE UNIVERSE ,POINTLESS DEBATES THAT WILL NEVER FIND THE TRUTH IN A HUNDRED MORE YRARS ,SO CHANGE ALL THE FORUMS TO SEX ,ROCKNROLL AND MORE SEX .

2. NinetiesBoy

NinetiesBoy Guest

I can understand where you're coming from. Honestly I question a lot of what I read. I wasn't an eye witness of the accounts recorded in most historical documents. I think that it comes down to what you choose to believe. Your question, "If these things actually existed why is there such human suffering of their followers?, is a difficult question to answer because there are so many different religions. Based on your statement, "Too say it's one saviour, that a should live my life by a book that has been written over and over again.", it seems most likely that you are referring to Christianity (or some religion related to it, e.g., Judaism, Jehovah's Witness, Catholocism, Mormonism, etc.). If that be the case then (although still not proof of a higher power) one must realize that suffering was promised to those who choose to walk the straight and narrow (Matthew 10:22) because this world is corrupted by sin and is ruled by Satan (according to scripture, John 12:31). Whether one believes in such ideals or not, in order to truly understand such an individuals beliefs, one must be willing to hear the words of those who do believe. However, in the end, it all comes down to what you choose to believe.

3. BobbyF

BobbyF Active Member

Money:
    902⛀
    The man was just useless... the Book of Isaiah foretold that cruel torture and death centuries before it even happened

4. Jamesvs05

Jamesvs05 New Member

Money:
    25⛀
    I want everyone to see me nude But i feel embarrassed