Climate Change.

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by swm43usa, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Lamar56

Lamar56 Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,516⛀
    You will see how bogus this Climate change debate really is .

2. Because a guy made predictions that turned out to be wrong has nothing to do with the science at all!

3. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    Well he uses science data to make these predictions .

4. I am a chemistry teacher and I can tell you that I’m not lying and it is real! What do you have any reason to deny it and suggest it is a big lie and people of all different places and no connection are in on it to make money? How are they going to get rich in any way?

5. You have one guy that is wrong you ages ago this has no value at all. It is the science of today you should be talking about it.

6. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀
    I have been hearing all of these claims and prediction of man destroying the climate and life ending on this earth since the early 70's the time of a lot of these predictions have long passed !! And just maybe the average tempeture on the earth has raised one degree if that !! Wow if that is not bogus science than i do not know what is !! All backed by science data !!

7. Lamar56

Money:
    199,516⛀

The science of today can not even predict the weather correctly !!

Autonomous likes this.
  8. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    very true, good point Lamar.

sharn likes this.
  9. Lol yeah it’s a good point!

10. Robert0976

Robert0976 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,758⛀
    Earth has it own cooling system, it call water.
    Physics law for every 10 dec rise in temperature the air hold twice as much water and when the water rises it cools and when water falls it cools.
    On an average day 6mm gets evaporated, now if it get hotter that figure becomes higher!!
    How much water is on the earth surface?
    70%

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
    Autonomous likes this.
  11. You are all going to say that you’re wrong and climate change is real now Rudeman has said so? I’ll admit he never went as far as saying it’s definitely being accelerated by human activity but I am happy with the admission that it is not just fake news! I just hope that we’re not going to get to the point where he has to come out and say he was wrong and we are causing the extra heating. I don’t think I will be getting my hopes up though and he’ll be gone by the time it will come out. I’ll definitely be happy to see what your opinions are?

12. FrankBlack

FrankBlack Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
  13. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,622⛀
  14. FrankBlack

FrankBlack Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Neither is skeptic dismissal , did you read the page?

15. Stanthropical

Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r

Money:
    203,622⛀
    We must resolve this "educate yourself" conundrum before we do any suggested reading.

You seem to have an argument which potentially challenges all other arguments placed forth by all other people in the forum. If people have certain arguments, don't you think they educated themselves to their best ability, utilizing sources which they decided are most educational to their understanding?

It's time for you to educate us, because we all educated ourselves to our best abilities. Sway us out doom of our ignorance.

Or, we can throw logical fallacies in each other's faces all day and we can all stay stupid.

16. I have been away for a I’d be happy to see if any of the people who were debating are still interested? I just read I said I wouldn’t go as far as to say that warming was definitely down to human activity but I shouldn’t have let myself claim something I don’t believe. I was trying to find common ground but in reality it is clear to all the climate is changing faster than any time in history and it’s irrefutable that humans are a huge factor! I would love to hear from those who were debating and if they have any more thoughts on the subject? I hope you’ve noticed how even Rudeman is not trying to deny global warming now but he has not attributed it to humans...yet? Lol I also got to ask if you have noticed the changes in climate and weather or

17. Sindy_2525

Sindy_2525 Member

Money:
    264⛀
    I can’t believe we have to stress on “climate change is real “ , to literates rather than how to minimize the effects .

Recycle and reuse .
    Plastic is pain , avoid using it.
    Save water as much as you can there are cities which will be running out of water soon , I’m not talking about 3rd world ones .. modern cities . Zero ground water.

(Smh) Climate change is real , if it’s not take a duct tape and fix the o3 layer .

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-42982959

Weezer88 likes this.
  18. Weezer88

Weezer88 Guest

The only thing i will add is that you cant have a legitimate debate about Climate Change unless you first talk about Climate Engineering. The deliberate attempt to control Earths climate system in an attempt to mitigate global warming. And if you need proof of weather manipulation tech, just simply search Operation Popeye. Only one of many examples that have been declassified. This goes all the way back to Project Cirrus in 47' when they were attempting to control hurricanes/cyclones(they were successful). Most of the tech is based off of Nikola Teslas research that was stolen from him after he died in 43'. Scalar Energy.
    Anyway, you can learn more about Climate Engineering on geoengineeringwatch.org. Dane Wigington and the other individuals that run the site have literally a mountain of proof to confirm that the weather has been and is being manipulated/controlled globally. Look up on youtube the new upcoming documentary "The Dimming"
    #WeDoNotConsent

19. Rich997

Rich997 New Member

Money:
    48⛀
    To anyone saying "they can't even predict the weather, let alone the climate", meteorology models and global climate models are two very distinct things. A meteorologist uses present observations of the atmosphere to predict the weather of a given week. A climatologist accumulates data from a period of anywhere from at least 30 years, to centuries, a time period in which data can much more reliably reveal trends and patterns that indicate major atmospheric changes.

So if you looked at a graph of temperature changes over a short period of time in a given region, it probably wouldn't reveal anything notable. Widen that scope to a manner of decades or centuries, though, and long term changes are brought to light. Just look at any graph representing temperature, sea level changes, etc, since the industrial age and the truth of the manner is self evident.

Yesm01 likes this.
  20. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    199,513⛀
    Climate change happens, and it's been happening for thousands of years and won't stop until God says it does. WE are not the cause of it. Global warming is a scam.