Can humans be able to make a time machine?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by goku1234, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Tdp06

Tdp06 Sneaky French Fry FCN Regular

Money:
    102,840⛀
    For now it is a fantasy for some people like you, for others it's the futur, okay, I buy you a beer:)

Male_uk likes this.
  2. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,506⛀
    for it to be a future, one has to have a grasp on the multiple sciences that take part in such an experiment. The biggest being that the entire concept of time travel disproves the Theory of General Relativity

3. Kelsey12

Kelsey12 Well-Known Member

First of all, I didn't call anyone an idiot... not specifically. I dug a hole and put a sign up saying "jump in if you're an idiot." I didn't push anyone in - they jumped in themselves.

Secondly, it's not an opinion, it's fact. There is no time machine.

4. Garm

Garm Well-Known Member

Money:
    774⛀
    Maybe time travel seems impossible because time travelers are sabotaging the attempts and spreading disinformation.

5. SexyAsianBitch

SexyAsianBitch Forum & Chat Moderator Staff Member FCN Regular

Money:
    57,506⛀
    do you also believe in a flat earth?

6. Garm

Garm Well-Known Member

Money:
    774⛀
    No, I don't believe in time travel either.

SexyAsianBitch likes this.
  7. Hedonist

Hedonist He HATES pleasure.

Money:
    247,441⛀
    If you leave Earth and travel at twice the speed of light for 20 mins then stop and look back, you will be looking into the past, what happened on Earth 10 minutes ago. Travel for a year and you are looking 6 months into the past. Travel a year at 10X the speed of light, you will be looking 9 years into the past. That's about as close as we'll ever get to 'time travel' I think.

If travel faster than light for humans is possible, I can only hope that it will be one day.

8. HandsomeDevil

HandsomeDevil Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,675⛀
    Technically we look back in time when we look into deep space...thats light which has been travelling to us for millions of years. I think thats a close as we are gonna get unless something like wormholes are possible, Ive read they could be used for some form of time travel...I think.
    Let me point out its obviously just a theory before someone bites my head off.... *looks at stantropical* :D

9. Queenkit1st

Queenkit1st Active Member

Money:
    1,772⛀
    That is not true.
    If it were possible then into the infinity of time everything will happen if physically possible. Therefore clever or not - they would still travel to every point in time and every place infinite times.