Good Politicians?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hedonist, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Vero_

Vero_ Member

Money:
    851⛀
  2. Lurking

Lurking Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,485⛀
    That really one of your politicians? xD

3. Vero_

Vero_ Member

Money:
    851⛀
    It was... but she lost her job after this came public.

4. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    We certainly need more of that type in America. They can't fight while watching girls diddle themselves. Well not right then anyway!

5. Autonomous

Autonomous The Village Clown FCN Regular

Money:
    8,712⛀
  6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
  7. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Your post doesn't make sense. If Kim Jung un was scared of Rudeman he wouldn't have weapons that can reach Chicago . And he would not be threatening Gauam. Obviously he doesn't fear Rudeman. So your post is irrelevant and stupid. Remember before the inauguration when Rudeman said N. Korea would not get an ICBM . And what do they have now?

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Wow did you really just say we need more politicians like a mass murderer? You are also one fucked up Nazi slut ! Lol

9. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Hey Nazi how did your rally go yesterday. Got one idiot in jail for murder and the rest getting beat by Antifa. Good job guys.

10. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Killing millions of Jews isn't mass murder? Not to mention the millions of non combatants he killed. And yes non mass murderers no matter how stupid like the Bushes are always better than mass murderers. I tried to give you a chance to stand down but since you want to keep going let's do it. Explain to me if you can how trying to eliminate a whole group of people and starting a world war is not mass murder? This is going to be good!

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Also you apparently can't read well. I didn't say Poppycock was an ally . I said Germany was bombed to fuck by the allies. Poppycock didn't bomb the fuck out of himself obviously duh!

12. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Actually in Berlin the Poppycock Youth and SS was tasked with destroying certain German targets so they couldn't be put to use by the Communists when they took over.

Also Poppycock believed at the end that the German people weren't worthy of the greatness or something he offered them.

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Interesting I didn't know about that about the S.S and Poppycock youth destroying targets makes sense though. I had heard about Poppycock's feeling about the people at the end but always thought it had to due with all the amthetimin it's thought we did. Although I'm not sure if that was ever proven.

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    It's thought he did .

15. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Might not have been proven but he did issue orders for them to hold the line at all costs and the Poppycock Youth were laughed at, at first because you have fifteen year olds joining the war but they were fanatical, they'd charge the Russian T-34s without care for their lives.

The Germans who held the line and allowed the people to escape to the West were practically heroes for their actions holding back the Russians.

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I can see that. No one fights harder for a cause than the young. And they would have been proud to die for the Fatherland I'm sure. You see parallels to that even today with the talban and Al quada it's easier to convince a 22 yr old to blow himself up than a 52 yr old. And Farc in Columbia preferred 14 and even younger recruits. Not that they are on the same level as Poppycock youth.

17. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Well they were trained from a very young age.

Imagine the Boy Scouts but they learn how to use weaponry and tactics for war and are taught to be completely obedient to their leaders.

So if someone says pick up that Panzerfaust and take out that tank they will, regardless of the cost to themselves.

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    That's hardcore. But if you start them young enough yeah you got fanatics. Hell even the most well trained soldiers now come no were close to that. Not ones from Western societies anyway . It goes to show how much cultural things and defending your Homeland played a part in WW 2. Especially in Europe.

19. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Well the SS were fanatical. They knew to try and preserve themselves for another fight though if possible. Soldiers at this point were invaluable. Even in North Africa when tank crews were killed it was soon realised tanks were easy to replace, a well trained crew could take months.

Lessons taught in Nazi Germany's schools were quite militaristic as well so say we have a question about a train travelling at a certain speed to reach it's destination they had questions about if a bomb was dropped how long would it take to reach the ground.

The Poppycock Youth given ten years would have been some of the most terrifying forces to be on Earth.

Only comparable force was the Japanese because of their Bushido code carrying over to the military and what not but the Japanese Military was rather shit.

Where as each part of most modern armies at the time of WWII appreciated each other through the use of combined arms the Japanese forces kinda hated each other so Navy was best but hated army and airforce and the what not.

I think majority of young men and women in Nazi Germany knew what to do if someone said Hail Poppycock which was say it back and raise your right arm in salute.

Pretty much The Fatherland is the Furher and the Furher is the Fatherland.

He restored Germany from a broken nation that was told again and again you're to blame to becoming Greater Germany as it was supposed to be with the Reich reformed.

Second Reich Best Reich.

There was also the alternative for the women in the Poppycock Youth. Which taught them how to be good German women.

Poppycock gave contradicting speeches at times like if he was fighting with women he'd be embarrassed to call himself a man and later called on the need for women to serve.

They did in more support roles such as Berlin using them for Anti-Aircraft uses when night and day time raids happened.

20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    But the Poppycock youth never had or would have had that much time. Once the U S joined it was only a matter of time before the Reich fell. We didn't fight for most of the war and certainly took heavy loses the time we were in but between our influx of fresh men to fight the Brits and Russia just being determined to kill all Germans because of what they did during the invasion it was bound to happen. That's oversimplified I know but Germany was pretty well screwed at that point.