Good Politicians?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hedonist, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Lurking

Lurking Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Donitz was an Admiral, he assumed command of the Reich and was never known as Furher as only one could have that title due to the vision of Poppycock being the Fatherland personified so to speak.

Donitz assumed command shortly after and put forward proceedings to the call for peace but at that point Germany was already fucked.

So El Comandante Dontiz was literally in command until Germany was split apart.

Interesting character became rather depressed I think when leading the U-Boat campaign and when he got more U-Boats it was too late.

Developed stuff like the Wolf Packs and what not that almost crippled Britain.

Think his son died in a U-Boat and it really bummed him out.

Donitz refused Himmler a place in the temporary replacement government to the Third Reich. Even when Himmler came to see him with six guards of the SS.

Dontiz did a good thing in the end, he stalled signing the peace treaty so more of the Germans could get West and into the safety with them far away from the Russians.

Dontiz surrendered to the West because the West weren't going to kill anyone who was part of the German government or army.

America also really wanted to get their hands on German Scientists, not all with I think it was Mangela the Angel of Death who had an obsession with experimenting on Twins, when he was captured they didn't really want to keep him and I think he was killed.

I would have liked to see Rommel take command of Germany if Operation Valkyrie was a success.

As it's said he'd have assumed a role like Hindenburg after the First World War as Rommel was of celebrity status amongst the German people for his actions in war and I think the government did play on these as well a bit to make him grander.

Other generals hated or had a dislike of Rommel, he was a chancer and acted on instinct rather than planned out information.

As for the US winning in Afghan, they could.

They'd have to use a complete shock and awe campaign and be without mercy or compassion.

I mean bombing every possible hiding hole and so on.

But that isn't gonna happen so yeah, America will not win Afghanistan.

Many Germans wanted to end the war on the West and fight against their true enemy the Communists. Thing is they offered this too late as the Allies had signed a deal meaning no one of them would back out of the war unless they all decided to do it.

I think the only terms they were offered by both sides was unconditional surrender.

When the replacement Government that Donitz was in charge of dissolved he was then arrested by the RAF. He was then tried and convicted of being a war criminal at Nuremberg and was imprisoned for ten years then lived out the last of his life in a small town in West Germany.

2. Sextape99

Sextape99 Active Member FCN Regular

Money:
    1,645⛀
    The system is obviously corrupt . Crimes by the elite against the people are rampant. Our wealth has been stolen and squandered, our people have been divided, de-educated, and finally de-moralised. Here's an idea: we the people as a whole need to stand United as one nation under God and indivisible ..where we the people will hold all accountable and seek Justice for all for the crimes committed against us in the last century ...wake up America the real civil rights fight is one that involves us all against the establishment

3. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,043⛀
    It would be great if it could happen. But considering a big segment of the population voted the elite into power and believe that he cares about them and their lives despite all evidence to the contrary doesn't make me think it could ever happen.

4. xxxtotalwhorexxx

xxxtotalwhorexxx New Member

Money:
    42⛀
    Sextape99 likes this.
  5. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    Voting is a joke considering the # of populate to electorates ... and i would pay someone if they could tell me when the last adjustment has been made ---- seems to be a subject not spoken of and kept under wraps---- and for good reason ---just like much of the actual history involving this experiment called America.

6. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    even if we could assume there were no chance in an electorate becoming corrupt (lmfao), how the hell is he supposed to represent the mass # he is so elected to .... we the people are ultimately given 2 choices there in creating the divide that keeps our attention drawn from the real issues and foremost the truths.
    Financial slavery should be the issue that all people are easily united yet for some reason which i could write a term paper or 3 on we all choose to be "partisan".It is simply due to ignorance. Perhaps one day when we can all set aside our manufactured political differences and see to it that legislation is passed to benefit "we the people" where as we are united as one nation under whomever you choose as god and are indivisible .... because then and only then will there will be justice for all... go figure!
    I guess the real question is how to we fix a system that is so far gone ? how do we get people to stand as one against the establishment and demand justice where the power is restored to the people ?

7. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    sorry for the off subject rant ... but there is no large percent of elite electing anyone ...rather a largge bit of legislation being paid for by a very small percent.. as a constitutionalist conservative even i find the numbers upsetting in the following :

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    That's a great question. Convincing people who hate each other for ideological reasons that they have common ground! Though job. They do in many cases but getting them to see that ? Don't know. As far as voting I see where you're going but he got enough votes for whatever reason . Enough people believe his bullshit, which doesn't give me much hope for the country in the near term.

9. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    we see the same charts reoccur from nation to nation with one thing in common ...the 1% . If u had an idea and followed suit to get a patent , manufacture and distribute that idea you'd quickly realize it is un-affordable and that the odds for success are greatly tipped in the favor of those with the financial and political resources otherwise unattainable by the commonwealth. lets say u have a safety device idea---- best bet is to pay the appropriate lobbyists and politicians that can expedite a patent of sorts and an osha requirement making your device mandatory --- now you can set your price as the only patent holder until it runs out --- now is that corruption or equal opportunity entrepreneurship ? Start looking closely and youll see find it anywhere you find extreme wealth.

10. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    i know this is going to strike a nerve but ill mention it anyway only because you dont need to be very resourceful to prove it --- george soros .. financier of cultural divide on a global scale for the sole purpose of increasing his power and wealth... The media too is owned and at huge fault.
    I think the only chance we haVE IN REVERSING THE DAMAGE IS THRU RE-EDUCATION. The only uncontrolled medium is the internet --- somehow it is the answer. I am unsure how to reverse the partisan atmosphere.... we are literally divided in 1/2 . Bet your ass the bankers are going to try keeping the split. Its so complex that sometimes i ponder the thought that if china or russia did invade us ; maybe they would be here to liberate us rather than destroy us lol

11. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    maybe an elabrate attempt to blow up the builderburg convention..lol

12. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    ACCORDING TO THE 2010 CENSUS : there are 538 electorates representing 309,183,463 total people. after the math that means 1 elected official representing every 574,690 people ...but in reality the house of representatives are those persons typically elected from each district where we live and responsible for voting on the bills brought forth by the other branches and in accord to those peoples interest in his district --- those numbers break down to roughly 711,000 people per rep.
    the # of electorates has been basicly the same since 1920 even even though our population has grown by two thirds from 106 million to 323 million.
    this is why canidates flip flop-- AND mopre often legislation is probly paid for by one of the 1/2 million people with a shit ton of cash

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    Soros shit dude your a Soros conspiracy theorist !! LMAO

Sextape99 likes this.
  14. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    .. 1st i am not a Social science doctorate .. but I guess it depends on how you define Moral standards. The major problem as i see it with America is in decayed family values or in many cases just a lack of.

15. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    i appriciate your humor --- but in attempt to non partisan i was reluctant to mention it... i search for the truth no matter which side of the isle it falls ... often watching global news , researching new and old declassified documents . One can stumble across a lot trying to proof something heard via the media outlets.... but ultimately ive learned to follow the money trail--it NEVER LIES!

Dcdevon likes this.
  16. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    i say fuckit bro... time to tuna out all the bullshit and Chief Out and listen to some throwd Dub-Step and really try to get in touch with our more artistic inner selves...lmfao ! Im definitely thinking Excision/ Datsik & Downlink! ENJOY !

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    Dcdevon likes this.
  17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    I'm with ya on that dude

Sextape99 likes this.
  18. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    yeah for some fukin reason youtube or this site was creating an embed error ---- after mucha ado t took... i guess "they" are monitoring us ...lol in the name of homeland security ... ohhhhhhh shit ! im totally kidding ! or am i ? lol

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,043⛀
    You never know man , it could be H.S !

Sextape99 likes this.
  20. Sextape99

Money:
    1,645⛀
    but no lie my pc is doin some wierd shit ...i think its time to reboot in Linux Kali for a while and take a look at the network... NAAAAAAAAA im not at work where an endless game of cat and mouse goes on between my boss and i... now theres a power structure problem i could test the whole lets unite idea on lmao... wow all this has shit to do with politics..oh well im deff hi

Dcdevon likes this.