Good Politicians?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hedonist, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Dcdevon

Dcdevon Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    59,034⛀
    I'm not going to debate with you whether or not the Holocaust happened. There is more than enough evidence to prove it did. Including the testimony of soldiers from Germany who admitted their role. You have not offered any evidence to back up any of your points because there is none. You are just looking for excuses for your racism and ignorance. I on the other hand have offered plenty of evidence to prove my points. I only engaged you to show anyone who would follow this exchange how stupid and backwards you idiots are when forced to try to defend your views in public. And not only have you confirmed what I meant to show you went beyond that! So I am done talking to you. How does it feel to be made a fool of by a well educated black man. The KKK or neo Nazis or whoever you hang with will probably take your membership card away. Since I have proved my point I am now going to block you and will not respond again. See at the next Nazi rally!

2. Lurking

Lurking Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    5,485⛀
    No they didn't but if they did, perhaps they would have been a terrifying force making even special forces look like wimps...

Well Britain's resolve to fight was rather weak after Dunkirk the idea of it's not our war so to speak and Mr Poppycock hasn't done anything to us.

It was only when we bombed a city of theirs and Poppycock was enraged demanding the same be done to London and the Blitz actually started as before that the Luftwaffe was mainly targeting our air bases and what not so it didn't affect the Public so much.

Only real winner of WWII was America, they came out stronger and more technologically advanced than any other nation and was arguably the only super power capable of winning another war if it came to it.

Well Britain's reason for entering the war was stopping Germany's expanse into Poland and stopping the creation of Greater Germany but was kinda hollow reason since Czechoslovakia and what not before it and actually allowed the Germans to get their hands on better tanks to use which made the invasion France much easier.

As for the Holocaust stuff, never looked into it being a Hoax that much.

Heard that it could be faked and what not but never cared so much to look.

War and murder is completely different...

3. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    I always thought the U.K was involved from shortly after the war. As far as the Holocaust hoax thing. Many American racists believe it was a hoax. But as I stated to bald Kate they never present any evidence. It's true America benefited in the long term from WW2. But at the time the U.S practiced an isolationist policy. Had Japan not attacked Pearl Harbor we may not have gotten involved at all. And our military was not what it is today. WW2 was what turned us into a super power and the cold war solidified it.But had it not been for Pearl Harbor who knows?

TacoBelle likes this.
  4. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    One thing is for sure 72 yrs later the U.S. and U.K are bound together from the aftermath that both countries are like In-laws that get on each other's nerves but are stuck with each other.

5. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Britain declared war on Germany.

Germany has never declared war on Britain.

Poppycock believed Britain was posturing about standing in his way with Poland since we let them go into all the other places before.

America has a policy of the two other largest nations, navies they match in terms on tonnage.

So therefore if those two navies teamed up in theory America could stand up to them.

Before WWII broke out the Americans assumed they were going to be at war with Britain so they prepared to have a war with them.

I think we had the plans so it'd have been a massive fuck up xD

Also Canada wasn't cucked at the time so they'd actually put up a fight.

6. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Yeah U.S policy has certainly erred in the side of caution. We can blow up lots of shit so there! And Canada doesn't speak Russian because of NORAD as some would say. So basically your saying at that time the U.S and U.K had interests that competed and could have led to war.

7. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Well Britain was world super power no.1.

Anyone one on one it seemed we'd match or beat back then.

This was after First World War and before the Second.

The Pentagon and I assume most nations draw up possible plans of every conceivable event.

So say Britain for whatever reason is at war with America they can pull out this file and have everything to put in place rather than winging it.

Think the Canadians had these plans through some means and if the plan was put into place they could fuck over the America original plans.

Their conflict of interest was quite literally a shared past where Britain once ruled, the fact they had borders with each other and the fact America was the up and coming World Power while Britain was the reigning Super Power. Conflict would have been likely.

Thing is America is pretty much Britain's child with how it was formed, it was a happy kid for a time, kept on going then had a rebellious phase and is now a young adult that has matured and has taken over the family business of ruling the world.

8. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Ha ha that's actually a pretty good anologie . I would even say America filled the void in some places after the British Empire failed.

9. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Probably but mainly due to technological advancements made in the last fifty years or so.

Also America did bankrupt Britain through some horrendous trade deals we made with stuff like the Lend Lease...

So it was in a way more America putting Britain in a retirement home and then taking our place as the boss xD

As for the Empire failing that is a broad and I'd say incorrect term.

I think all except one nation that was part of the Empire isn't part of the Commonwealth except Singapore which we leased off the Chinese or something and America as it was one of the only places (If not the only) to succeed from the Empire through violent means. I guess you could argue parts of the Middle East aren't but that's a whole other story since Britain and France carved up the Middle East when they were supposed to be giving it back to the Arabs xD

10. Lurking

Money:
    5,485⛀
    Maybe other options were open but Poland was openly defiant they wouldn't surrender "Their" land. They were technically a Modern Military Power because they had some tanks and planes but were rather shitty compared to the Germans. I find it highly unlikely that the Poles would have just let someone even Germany take their land.

The invasion of France was always on the Cards it was something Poppycock wanted to happen to revoke the humiliation of the previous treaty that fucked over the German Empire.

Churchill is a hero because he kept Britain's resolve to fight as without him we'd have probably sued for Peace and might have become a thrall to Poppycock.

Have started to learn a bit more about Oswald Mosely, the guy who tried to create the British League of Fascists, not as bad as he was made out to be.

Churchill I think was between a rock and a hard place where he could bankrupt the Empire but fight Germany or not bankrupt the Empire but struggle and possibly fall to Germany.

He did authorise the use of Chemical Weapons should the Germans gain a foothold in the British Isles.

FDR gave the Japanese repercussions for attacking their allies. The Japs took the French Vietnamese area or something and that is when sanctions came in, you can argue it's double standards I guess that the Americans are fine with Britain and France taking land but get pissy when the Japs do it but the Japanese weren't innocent in it all and they only hit Pearl Harbour because someone decided to put nearly their entire fleet for the Pacific in dock there which if they launched another wave or two of Zeros would have crippled the American response.

As for knowing Pearl Harbour was going to happen I fail to see.

Britain owed America money for the arms they sent us, officially it was because America wasn't able to openly support Britain otherwise risk a war with the Axis powers but they did give Britain a "reduced" price for their goods. Britain was kinda fucked after WWII and allowed in more colonials to repair the damage done but it didn't help with America needing money for their projects and all that.

Britain even without being an Empire is still highly influential in the world...

We've contributed to almost every major invention in the world since about WWII.

That was in the Boer War, not nice but it was a different situation to peace time events.

India always had a lot of unrest and sometimes to ensure order shit needed to happen.

Not something to be proud of but it was shit that just happened....

Compared to other nations and Empires, Britain was relatively chill.

When America succeeded they looked at why it happened and reformed other colonial areas because of this.

Damn little Frenchman... If he wasn't around America would have been held easily xD

11. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    The problem the U.S had with Japan taking land was some of what they wanted were are territories. Pearl Harbor was intended as a preventative strike to keep us away from their plans to take islands in the S.Pacific some of which were U.S territories. Although I'm sure they weren't happy about sanctions either. They moved on those islands after Pearl Harbor.It was a bad miscalculation on their part. We are taught Churchill was a hero here too and for the same reasons. Britain was a better empire than some but it had it's blemishes. Going to war with China over opium , backing the Confederates even though slavery in the U.K ended years before. Things of that nature. And I wouldn't down play the technical advances angle but would also stress our infrastructure was still intact and our military was the strongest at the end of the war. WW2 was the beginning of our policy of believing a strong military and protecting our interests with force if necessary. That and the cold war with Russia. The U.K is still has influence and military might and I don't think anyone except maybe Isreal gathers intelligence like the British. But to this day what keeps Smurf and those like him out of Western Europe is it's alliance with the U.S.

12. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Wow I struck a nerve didn't I? I should have took you off ignore a few days ago. If I knew you were going to be this entertaining I would have. Well your going back to ignore Nazi bitch. I will check back in a few days to see if you are dumb enough to answer or comment on this. Some how I think you will.

13. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Hey I do know of one good Nazi politician. Karl Donitz!

14. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    He was good especially when he surrendered to the Allies

15. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Goring , frick , and streicher were great too! Especially when the U.S Army hung them and 7 other great Nazis at Nuremberg!

16. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Ok I will admit Poppycock was great on one day April 30th 1945. Great day when he shot himself with his own fucking pistol!

17. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    That's truly a sign of greatness killing yourself . Coward didn't even have the balls to die like a man.

18. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Heard the Nazis all gave great speeches at Nuremberg too. But they all ended the same way...Ahhhh plunk!

19. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    And Poppycock was great at the end of the war going through opioid withdrawal hiding in his little bunker. A dope fiend is certainly a great leader.

20. Dcdevon

Money:
    59,034⛀
    Poppycock didn't escape to anywhere. He died in a hole in the ground like a rat. He died like a coward. He died like the pathetic waste of his mother's contractions he was.