Poetry Poetry

Discussion in 'Film, Music, Literature, Art' started by Lupine, Aug 3, 2017.

1. TallulahBlue

TallulahBlue Well-Known Member

Money:
    23,013⛀
    If violets were orange, poetry would be really hard for me...

Jinxy likes this.
  2. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

This is very moving I hope for you and don't even know you but can feel the emotion thru your words hugs xx

TallulahBlue likes this.
  3. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

My Sweet Child ~

Planned you were sweet baby girl, we wished and you came into our world

Some long days one could say, but the years have gotten away

Right here, right now I stare at you, my heart overflows with love that's true

If beauty & grace mean anything at all, my baby girl YOU are standing so tall

Go now you are on your way...and perhaps when the time is right...you will have your own sweet child one day

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2018
    Icy and Tinytiny like this.
  4. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    I'am ice and other one is the water because melts and the other one flows with pure and wonderful abandonment. Far off my eyes catch beautiful horse of heavenly blue gallop on the water like it is on land and it is coming towards me like elegant old world ship of antiquity. Finnally the vibrant colored equine was standing in front of my greatly shakened small form compared to this gaint blue horse beast of this exquisite beauty of graceful form. This strange water creature was talking to me troug my mind and into my very sense of being it even told me my name and told me things that nobody knows anything about me. It painted the sky with massive powerful storms and atlast I was forced to obey the water horse of kelpie horse and it's orders were for me to go into water. I obey and removed my shoes from my feet and walked to the sea but instead of drowning I saw a bunch of other water beautful spirits in the shapes of half women and half water horse start to drap sea weeds upon my body. Their scaly blue skin and soft blue flesh glow with radiant beauty and her lovely singing voices say welcome our sister has returned home and I feel a overpowering sense of calm familiarity and humble understanding. They gather around me like a gaint fishingnet and I can not escape and oddly enough maybe I don't want to leave this place. And somehow maybe I even belong here but sadly I don't remember them or even know how I know them and I catch myself wondering what their names are.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  5. SeaPaganLady

SeaPaganLady Well-Known Member

Money:
    199,513⛀
    This poem is called The Water Witch is a work in progress so please be delicate about this poem because it is unfinished.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  6. Odd that with so many so called clever people that there isn't more Poetry in here.

Kudos to the man who started it. Whilst I can write, Poetry is a little style beyond my ability.

And congratulations to those who have been kind enough to share words to date.

genie375 likes this.
  7. xyzrp

xyzrp Well-Known Member FCN Regular

HOLY DAMN!!! O.O :eek: *speechless*

Tinytiny likes this.
  8. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Nice to see people adding new stuff to the thread. Don't stop, words often need to be heard.

All_In_The_Words likes this.
  9. MeganB

MeganB Well-Known Member FCN Regular

Money:
    28,889⛀
    And I still haven't completed your challenge :D

10. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

January 2004

Daybreak came so fast too soon
    Was not ready to let you go
    Now each year I send a balloon
    Lil' gesture just to show
    You are missed more each day
    At times I feel at a low
    Especially at night when I lay
    See you sweet Father on the other side

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2018
    Icy and Lupine like this.
  11. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Nicely done.

12. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Thank you, kind to say

Lupine likes this.
  13. Lupine

Lupine Guest

@Tinytiny that's amazing. I've never attempted a piece that long before. I love the way it flows in shorts bursts..

14. Lupine

Lupine Guest

When I did creative writing at college I was told if you get the whim.to write just do it. You can always edit it later for sanity.

But honestly a nice piece and thank you for sharing.

15. Lupine

Lupine Guest

Thanks, means a lot for you to say.

16. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Look Up

At times a void, dark and alone
    Nothing to see, nothing to hold
    Despair and regrets slip in
    Putting out the light like a strong wind

At times bright, happy, and full
    Eyes wide, wild